Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
This is a Great Opportunity for me to leave my house and hunt for this computer. lol..
Help send me luck finding it first on 4-20 you guys, I'm a true native of Portland Or.
This could be my very first PC Gaming Rig Ever, I hope.
Because this is how I really want to play TW3, Ohh.. I want this more than you damnnit! ;)
Do not miss this opportunity !
RISE and CLAIM what is yours, and what you deserve as a gamer and a Witcher fan.

Here's for motivation:

GOOD LUCK.

You bad bad person.......

Sorry, since I started reading the books I just can't stand sexual comments on Ciri, it's almost as if I AM Geralt. Thinking about Ciri I kind of always get those fatherly feelings.

Maybe I'm weird.

THIS. I don't think your weird at all.

Do not miss this opportunity !
RISE and CLAIM what is yours, and what you deserve as a gamer and a Witcher fan.

Here's for motivation:

GOOD LUCK.
Thank you ALL, I'm gonna put on my Witcher Senses!
;)
The only thing that would suck, is if they tax me right there on the spot.
Because that, I can't afford.
But then again, I can't afford to lose :)

Last edited:

Nothing new. First he said about prolog. Then said about graphics. He said PC is most beautiful. Ps4 not bad. But xbox one is horrible. Low res, no Anti aliasing, bad LOD, and low density of vegetation, and he said about PC that same situation with crysis 1, need more powerfool harware than now for ultra setting. Then he spoke about map. He said he is afraid of huge map. Some kind of google map there in game. Then he said that russian localization is not good as english. Only Geralt's voice is good.

Australian classification of Witcher 3: (rating for DA:I shown for comparison; I would have included Witcher 2 ratings for comparison, but there is no breakdown available for TW2, and it was censored in Australia and had rating MA15+ as a result)
View attachment 12625
Courtesy of irrelevantllama on reddit.

Note the "Version : ORIGINAL" line. Apparently it means that Witcher 3 will not be censored in Australia, otherwise this line would say "MODIFIED", like in the case of Witcher 2.

Doesn't modified means CD Projekt altered TW2 to escape the R18+ rating, something which they did not do with TW3? Or were they forced to mask certain parts in TW2?
Seems they issued the black flag for TW3 haha.

The change that was made to The Witcher 2 was about accepting sex as a reward. So the modified version has an auto decision not to accept sex as a reward.

Aus land only recently got the 18 rating system for video games. Before all video games had a limit of 15.

Just a quick question: Do we have any news on the card game in The Witcher 3? I have a bet with a friend who really likes Final Fantasy 8's Triple Triad game that it won't be as good as that. I of course cannot judge either way having played neither.

I want something new to watch. It's so boring now.

Play Mortal Kombat X, that's what I am doing right now. I too cannot wait any longer so a fighting game is the best way to kill time, GTA 5 on the other hand is too big to finish so I didn't purchased it, I don't want two big games to clash but I can pause MKX anytime.

So next gameplay will be available on 27th of April ( embargo) ?

---------- Updated at 09:07 AM ----------

This is a Great Opportunity for me to leave my house and hunt for this computer. lol..
Help send me luck finding it first on 4-20 you guys, I'm a true native of Portland Or.
This could be my very first PC Gaming Rig Ever, I hope.
Because this is how I really want to play TW3, Ohh.. I want this more than you damnnit! ;)

our prayers are with you brother

Amifibya, in the russian preview, talk about the grafics . the consoles versión , PS4 versión not bad and Xbox one Its horrible.

it could be the russian reporters , had played the old build???

Nothing new. First he said about prolog. Then said about graphics. He said PC is most beautiful. Ps4 not bad. But xbox one is horrible. Low res, no Anti aliasing, bad LOD, and low density of vegetation, and he said about PC that same situation with crysis 1, need more powerfool harware than now for ultra setting. Then he spoke about map. He said he is afraid of huge map. Some kind of google map there in game. Then he said that russian localization is not good as english. Only Geralt's voice is good.

Something inside me tells that the ultra on latest/final build will be much more demanding than what GameStar journalist reported :D

Amifibya, in the russian preview, talk about the grafics . the consoles versión , PS4 versión not bad and Xbox one Its horrible.

it could be the russian reporters , had played the old build???

Yes i know.

He said PC is most beautiful. Ps4 not bad. But xbox one is horrible. Low res, no Anti aliasing, bad LOD, and low density of vegetation, and he said about PC that same situation with crysis 1, need more powerfool harware than now for ultra setting.

I think it was old build too.

---------- Updated at 09:24 AM ----------

Play Mortal Kombat X, that's what I am doing right now. I too cannot wait any longer so a fighting game is the best way to kill time, GTA 5 on the other hand is too big to finish so I didn't purchased it, I don't want two big games to clash but I can pause MKX anytime.

I do not want to play anyting other than witcher. Just can't play. Simply not interesting.

And situation is even worst. My gtx 580 is died 3 days ago :(

Something inside me tells that the ultra on latest/final build will be much more demanding than what GameStar journalist reported :D

I don't think so. Gamestar stated they played the lastest build, where optimization is quite advanced, I think the youtubers do play an older one ( as stated by someone lese here in the forum).

I don't think so. Gamestar stated they played the lastest build, where optimization is quite advanced, I think the youtubers do play an older one ( as stated by someone lese here in the forum).

I hope it's true but like @amfibiya89 mentioned they said in above article that it's like Crysis 1 where the ultra requires more advanced hardware than what's available right now, I wonder what that means ?

Attachments

• 58519471.jpg
    58519471.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 34
Top Bottom