Attachments

• 010101.JPG
    010101.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 49
New video posted Randomly to the Xbox youtube:

"Precious Cargo Quest"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=14&v=KrXxdy9Qgpk

Thanks, nice find!

One thing that bothered me in this video, though, is that bushes disappear right before reaching the border of the screen. Somehow I didn't notice this before (probably it was like this all the time, but I started noticing it only here). This really ruins my immersion, for some reason. I hope that it won't be like this in the final release version of the game, or that it'll be configurable.

Love how there's always more to a story. Just how this was not a simple "get that box" quest. :)

Also, that torch. <3

Can't say I agree with the player's choice though.

Last edited:
The night is amazing, and he uses a torch. Can't wait to play without minimap, exploration and using Witcher Senses just gets even cooler then.. especially in dark, creepy stuff, love it.

I'm not entirely convinced with how that quest was designed.

Step 1

Talk with the merchant, ok. It's a normal dialogue, but I didn't see an option to discuss about the payment.
Now, the quest Journal

There isn't any mention to the road and where the player have to go to find the box. So...without any quest markers, how the player is supposed to beat this quest?

Step 2

The player follow the witcher senses and find the box. He can examine the scene to find out any clues.
But this is extremely hand-holding. The player doesn't have any possibility to fail in the investigation (like in The Witcher 1, Vizima Confidential). It's just...press the button.

Step 3

Return to the merchant, and here the player have two options in dialogues tree. Expose the liar or look the other way. But why a player should select the second option?

Step 4

Once the player have exposed the liar, it start a chase. Here the player hit the merchant...so it is supposed that the player have killed the NPC (and the lack of a timing in the slow motion makes that hit extremely easy). But the merchant is alive and completeley healthy.

Top Bottom