Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
did anyone notice how during fistfights, geralt can hit multiple people at the same time like with the sword, not a big fan of that, what does everyone else think?

C'mon Yen!...

I'm in a extra-drolling state!
Geralt is not happy with his clothes...Just like in Thanedd :D

My god ! What happened to all the REDs ?
A few days ago we saw the zombie face of Marcin iwinski a zombie and then this !

I hadn't see John Mamais since E3 2014:

And now he looks like a cosplay of Geralt at the beginning of the game after he spent six month on the path :

Don't go dying on me !
we still need you for cyberpunk ! :troll:

View attachment 12888

HA-HA! Priceless! I burst into laughter at this part because... Suddenly... this scene from Thanedd came in mind.

‘There’s no fare,’ he stated in a glum voice, smoothing down the short, black, silver-braided, narrow-waisted tunic Yennefer had dressed him in. Tunics like that, the latest fashion, were called doublets. The Witcher had no idea where the name came from. And no desire to find out. Yennefer didn’t react. Geralt wasn’t expecting her to, knowing well that the enchantress was not generally inclined to react to statements of that kind. But he didn’t give up. He continued to complain. He simply felt like moaning.
‘There’s no music. It’s draughty as hell. There’s nowhere to sit down. Are we going to eat and drink standing up?’
The enchantress gave him a meaningful, violet glance.
‘Indeed,’ she said, surprisingly calmly. ‘We shall be eating standing up. You should also know that stopping too long by the food table is considered an indiscretion.’
‘I shall try to behave,’ he muttered. ‘Particularly since I observe there isn’t much to stop by.’
‘Drinking in an unrestrained way is also considered a breach of etiquette,’ said Yennefer, continuing her instructions and paying absolutely no attention to his grizzling. ‘Avoiding conversations is considered an inexcusable indiscretion...’
‘And if that beanpole in those ridiculous pantaloons points me out to his two girlfriends,’ he interrupted, ‘is that considered a faux pas?’
‘Yes. But a minor one.’
‘What are we going to be doing, Yen?’
‘Circulating around the hall, greeting people, paying them compliments, engaging in conversation... Stop tugging your doublet and flattening your hair.’

Attachments

• 11159291_10205331494281104_433147259_o.jpg
    11159291_10205331494281104_433147259_o.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 65
Just the kind of video I've been waiting for. Was this recorded at the CD Projekt studio ages ago though? Because you see the old UI on screen in the background at 0:47.

I think it's juste that the background tv is showing some old gameplay from E3 2014, you can see some shot of the 35 min video.

For sure. They have downgraded it since then.

Non sense ! When a studio downgrade a game they try to make the consumer forget about it. They don't mix awesome footage with downgraded stuff. Here we even have a new picture of the bear ! Let's face it. The game on ultra with ubersampling (maybe different lighting options) can reach SoD quality. Of course some footage are old because when you make a movie and plan to do a making off you record during all the developpement. Probably the same for games. Let's remember how Ubi and From Software handled downgrade. They stop showing the more awesome stuff in the most recent videos and didn't answer to downgrade accusation at all before realease. Besides the new charles dance video also show how graphics are close to SOD. I am of course refering to Emyr on his throne.

And most important ! The first 15 min of gameplay and the new quest video show that everything is better than the 35 min video which was the only true thing we can rely on. And all this despite an aweful compression ! Don't bring downgrade back again people. Because at this point it's obvious it's not true.

The new behind the scene trailer is just awesome ... never liked how Yennefer looked like, but in this trailer she is just gorgeous. In fact I'm more for Triss but this Yen flashed me, just have to admit it.

Loved the scene 1:38 , where Geralt blows the wall with aard <3

Where????? I want her to flash for me too :p

But yes she looks good and highly detailed.

The nviddia video has some beautiful scenes. I really need a uncompressed version of this. Please.

Non sense ! When a studio downgrade a game they try to make the consumer forget about it. They don't mix awesome footage with downgraded stuff. Here we even have a new picture of the bear ! Let's face it. The game on ultra with ubersampling (maybe different lighting options) can reach SoD quality. Of course some footage are old because when you make a movie and plan to do a making off you record during all the developpement. Probably the same for games. Let's remember how Ubi and From Software handled downgrade. They stop showing the more awesome stuff in the most recent videos and didn't answer to downgrade accusation at all before realease. Besides the new charles dance video also show how graphics are close to SOD. I am of course refering to Emyr on his throne.

And most important ! The first 15 min of gameplay and the new quest video show that everything is better than the 35 min video which was the only true thing we can rely on. And all this despite an aweful compression ! Don't bring downgrade back again people. Because at this point it's obvious it's not true.

I should put /s into my sig so I don't need to write it everytime I post :troll:

Anyone else notice the UI, here? When did they do this 'Behind the Scenes', I wonder? It must have been a while ago in this segment, or he kept the old layout. . . .

Attachments

• Old Red.jpg
    Old Red.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Top Bottom