Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
How should I know? Some people go to great lengths to do as they like, regardless of changes in operating systems.

I'm thinking they are probably not many (especially since some games won't flat out work on XP).

And if they weren't convinced in the past to upgrade to the awesomeness that is Windows 7, those same people were probably not intending to upgrade to Windows 10 anyways.

Strongly doubt that the SSD was locked until today, as that would limit how much editing was possible.
Actually I think it was to prevent getting new videos released before Gamespot which probably had some kind of a deal with CDPR for exclusive materials. It would make sense considering the last video from gamespot was released yesterday (if I'm not mistaken).

Also they checked the footage beforehand to get rid of the bits that they want to keep secret, which means the youtubers can do anything with the content they got. I'm sure most of them would like to at least have commentary, but I think they will eventually release uncut gameplay and maybe make an edited and shorter review later.

I'm thinking they are probably not many (especially since some games won't flat out work on XP).

And if they weren't convinced in the past to upgrade to the awesomeness that is Windows 7, those same people were probably not intending to upgrade to Windows 10 anyways.

I misunderstood what was being asked originally. That's all. Now we can forget it.

Top Bottom