Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
are you sure today wee will see a gameplay on PS4 O_O ???

I heard for there, But Cd project guys said "the console footage next days" and that it was the beginning from this week , monday I think. I guess because its friday. And too because I would be very happy:hai:

---------- Updated at 11:15 AM ----------

The PS4 footage will be released next week.
Marcin ; This footage will be long?? How see the game on PS4, It is very similar to youtubers videos( graphics quality)???

Thanks for everything marcin

Last edited:
I heard for there, But Cd project guys said "the console footage next days" and that it was the beginning from this week , monday I think. I guess because its friday. And too because I would be very happy:hai:

---------- Updated at 11:15 AM ----------

Marcin ; This footage will be long?? How see the game on PS4, It is very similar to youtubers videos( graphics quality)???

Thanks for everything marcin

The game looks great on PS4. Real talk - I'm speaking from my personal perspective. Our team did an excellent job with console versions. It wil be a few minutes of gameplay footage from the prologue.

The game looks great on PS4. Real talk - I'm speaking from my personal perspective. Our team did an excellent job with console versions. It wil be a few minutes of gameplay footage from the prologue.

Kaer morhen:wat: or similar to ign video . I tell you because The console gamer are worried for the graphics quality( , but how until now it hasn't been shown ....) , for that I say you the comparison from the youtubers videos.

Thanks again for your time and your interest for my questions .

Honestly, as a guy who does not mind spoilers I just want to gorge myself on a hour or two of unedited gameplay. Is that so much to ask? XD But you know what say, always leave them wanting more I suppose. /:

Hi Marcin,

One question. ..when can we expect Xbox One footage? It's the version i am getting and i'd sure like to see it too. Since MS has the marketing rights and all...i am quite surprised we haven't seen recent Xbox One footage.

Several sources played it and said it looked awesome. So i dont get it why we haven't seen any X1 footage yet. Show it off, be proud!!!! :)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi , who is this guy???Some journalist , my brother with the game :wat:.HYPE.

It could be , today we will have PS4 footage ??? Go CD project you make me very happy :victory:

That is a Kevin Vanord, hes a Gamespot reviewer. Same guy who gave Witcher 2 a 9/10. He said they got the PS4 review copy, they havent got the others yet.

I thought that the ps4 footage will be released at the end of april? And today is the 1st of May already....i'm a little bit disappointed.

I thought that the ps4 footage will be released at the end of april? And today is the 1st of May already....i'm a little bit disappointed.

Where did you hear that? Besides what Marcin just said, there has never been any statement about when a specific consoles footage would be out.

Dont worry.. I am pretty sure they will release the XOne version gameplay footage at the same time as PS4 if not before it.

Yeah i guess you're right. You know it's not that i am affraid the X1 version will look or perform bad, but i'd just like to see what my version is going to look like. This close before release you usually get footage of the console versions and now especially with the MS deal, i had expected X1 footage like...weeks ago. Especially cause press got to play it too. Hell even non press got to play it on Xbox One, there was a Major Nelson video of it. But since the X1 version will have the lesser resolution, i'd really like to see them, for comparison purposes too.

Yeah i guess you're right. You know it's not that i am affraid the X1 version will look or perform bad, but i'd just like to see what my version is going to look like. This close before release you usually get footage of the console versions and now especially with the MS deal, i had expected X1 footage like...weeks ago. Especially cause press got to play it too. Hell even non press got to play it on Xbox One, there was a Major Nelson video of it. But since the X1 version will have the lesser resolution, i'd really like to see them, for comparison purposes too.
That's understandable. I am on the same boat. I am definitely getting the game.. no question about it.. but I am still very curious to see the PS4 footage.

I really like how they have planned this. IGN week, then Gamespot week, then Youtuber's week, I guess its console footage and Twitch the next week then the final week will be reviews.

Pre-ordered the digital+espansion pack edition o Xbox live and still do not see any X1 footage.

That's understandable. I am on the same boat. I am definitely getting the game.. no question about it.. but I am still very curious to see the PS4 footage.

I really like how they have planned this. IGN week, then Gamespot week, then Youtuber's week, I guess its console footage and Twitch the next week then the final week will be reviews.

Yeah it's just a nice thing to have some footage for the game you absolutely can't wait for.

Pre-ordered the digital+espansion pack edition o Xbox live and still do not see any X1 footage.

I know man, it's getting ridiculous and for some reason CDPR can't seem to answer on this either. If i was MS, i'd make sure to push that X1 footage out the door way before a video of the competition goes online. It's just that simple. I really don't get what the hell is going on.

Yeah it's just a nice thing to have some footage for the game you absolutely can't wait for.

I know man, it's getting ridiculous and for some reason CDPR can't seem to answer on this either. If i was MS, i'd make sure to push that X1 footage out the door way before a video of the competition goes online. It's just that simple. I really don't get what the hell is going on.

PC is the lead platform, so that is the one CDPR focusing all their marketing material behind, that's how it is with every multiplatform game. In most cases, you wont see official footage of the other platforms until review outlets and others get their hands on it. In this case CDPR has said they will release some official footage of both versions, so you'll be able to make an informed decision before release.

PC is the lead platform, so that is the one CDPR focusing all their marketing material behind, that's how it is with every multiplatform game. In most cases, you wont see official footage of the other platforms until review outlets and others get their hands on it. In this case CDPR has said they will release some official footage of both versions, so you'll be able to make an informed decision before release.

Ooooh they said this? I did not know that. CDPR said footage of both versions? Cause so far here in this thread i only read about PS4 footage for next week.

Top Bottom