Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
I do not like it. I am sure the story will be narrated in a great way and all... but I cannot really get used to how the combat looks ( or at least the scnes they advertise).... I just don't like all the spladder and beheading, even if it only triggers once in a while and you can disable some of it, it looks so exaggerated....

Well, shit.

It had to happen eventually.

First TW3 that did absolutely nothing for me.

Same here. Damn it, maybe all the downgrade talk has finally affected the way I look at TW3 trailers, but all I could really see/ care for was how bad the rain and the fire looked compared to scenes we had seen earlier. Also, how flat Geralt's chainmail armor looked. Also, no tesselation. Are the odd, washed-out colors back?

I do not like it. I am sure the story will be narrated in a great way and all... but I cannot really get used to how the combat looks ( or at least the scnes they advertise).... I just don't like all the spladder and beheading, even if it only triggers once in a while and you can disable some of it, it looks so exaggerated....

IIRC you can disable it. And based on the number and intensity of posts in the blood decals thread it is apparently very important that the gore be there to some people.

It's fine.. some folks are all about that gore, new fans to the game need to know that TW3.. will not be a walk in the park.
This is not DAI.. whos open world dose infact look like a state park lol.. ;)

Top Bottom