Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
Likewise.

I think I just overdosed on information and footage in recent weeks. I feel like I'm way too familiar with the game already before even playing it.

I think I would be still excited if we get a high-quality trailer like SOD or World of the Witcher or a Story trailer like elder blood.
But this one seemed to have the purpose to show how gory and violent this game is. Don't get me wrong, I like the over the top violence but I don't think there has to be a whole trailer about it. Or will we get a trailer just showing sex scenes, nudity and brothel visits next? It's just a part of the witcher series and shouldn't be a focus.
I also don'T see it as a combat trailer, because imo it doesn't do the combat justice. The zoom-ins make it look worse like in the IGN dubster video. Then the music which shouts "this has to look and sound cool". MAybe it's just me but didn't like it very much and I'm a bit disappointed because I hoped for a story trailer.

Perfect for those who don't know what "violence" and "gore" mean in a CDPR game. Great vid, nothing new for us (except Ciri, Rep will drool a lot :p) but clear enough for people who don't want violence in the game they buy.

Now I want a Vid about "sex" and "nudity" mean to CDPR in TW3 :p

I mean, no need to convince me any more CDPR, I've bought the game, I'm not oing to cancel it and these next 11 days are a surplus of time to me.

Last edited:
I thought the trailer was good, it has this vibe to it, like you are about to face the fight of your life.
The feeling of it was very intense, now they can show us a funny/sexy trailer next week and then we hit the ground running! ;)

Last edited:
Hm, fitting the name I guess...
Would have been cooler if he clips had been a little more coherent (some cool evasion & attack / counter movements showing a really good player just ripping),
shows the violence and combat, some monsterand yeah...

Hype still the same though

About that PS4 footage, was that a bug when Geralt cut that bandits legs off and they turned red? Kinda strange, don't like it much

About that PS4 footage, was that a bug when Geralt cut that bandits legs off and they turned red? Kinda strange, don't like it much

I've seen this quite a few times, in trailers and in gameplay. I don't mind it as a bug type thing... But if it's intended as that, it's very annoying and stupid indeed.

But I still think, when it is not good optimized, just take a look at the GTA V, it is little bit similar by graphics requirements i think, but witcher 3 still need more from your PC, personally, i will have problem only with procesor, but i still think they should better optimized it :) but that is only my opinion
and sorry for bad gramarr ;)

Jesse Cox will finally start rendering his hands on preview. So soon we will have a new video :)
View attachment 13608

Attachments

• 000101.jpg
    000101.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 62
Top Bottom