Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
There's a big flame war in most spanish forums cause this site posted a complete unacurate and poorly redacted new and many people just believed it:

http://elchapuzasinformatico.com/2015/05/the-witcher-3-el-downgrade-ya-es-mas-que-evidente/

So i had to answer them:

Next week is launch trailer time I guess, so I wouldn't get my hopes up.
Well I remember Bioware releasing a new trailer every day (including character trailers) in the week before they released DA Inquisition.
So maybe there is still some hope.

Guest 3782876

I think it will be one per week, but, it is no longer necessary given that the game will launch soon.

There's a big flame war in most spanish forums cause this site posted a complete unacurate and poorly redacted new and many people just believed it:

http://elchapuzasinformatico.com/2015/05/the-witcher-3-el-downgrade-ya-es-mas-que-evidente/

So i had to answer them:

Oh well... Maybe the next Gen after this, TW4 will make up for all the downgrade that's going on LOL..
If' Sony or Microsoft ever make a new console, at least they know now what real gamers always wanted in the first place! :)

Oh well... Maybe the next Gen after this, TW4 will make up for all the downgrade that's going on LOL..
If' Sony or Microsoft ever make a new console, at least they know now what real gamers always wanted in the first place! :)

Lol it's time for them to make 1000$ console (still cheaper than timely PC investments) because the downgrade train is way bigger this gen than last gen and I am not just pointing that towards TW3.

Lol it's time for them to make 1000$ console (still cheaper than timely PC investments) because the downgrade train is way bigger this gen than last gen and I am not just pointing that towards TW3.
Serious.. I don't see why not, a 1,000 dollar console.. sure why not!
Fuck it, I bought both this gen.. but the reality is... it's time to jump ship and get a PC, because I want better CGI in game looking graphics, better FPS & Resolution and MODS for awesome adult games like TW3 &GTA5
That's it, that's all.. I don't want your Virtual reality, power glove, dace pad guitar hero NOTHING!
Go fuck your kinect always online DRM ass microsoft! LOL..

First World Problems :)

Last edited:

So i had to answer them:

Woah, wait, did I miss something, what is this Ciri-ous badassery going on in that picture? oO

---------- Updated at 10:43 PM ----------

still cheaper than timely PC investments

Only because we PC gamers look at the hardware, then look at the slightly stronger hardware and think "naah.... what's another 200 bucks if I get THAT monster in my rig, ama right?" :D

we already know... conan o'brien features w3 in his show (should probably mean "conan o brien bitches about gamers?")
.... well maybe ^^

Top Bottom