Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+

Sawry.

I love Conan.
He is my favorite host couple that with my favorite game series, and this has made my day.
It was genuinely funny and entertaining.

hmm the combat looks weird in conan's video.

its like if Geralt could never chain moves, he swings once, and awkwardly stops to then continue swinging a bit later. I assume conan was button mashing so I don't quite imagine why Geralt isnt performing combos instead of interrupted spinning attacks.

Woah, massive spoilers in that Conan Review. I forced myself to skip the second Yennefer bit. It's funny, but frankly not funny enough to risk all the spoilers.

Yen's voice isn't quite what I was expecting, even seems a little different compared to Elder Blood, but it's not bad, and it's bound to change a lot based on emotional state, which Yen wouldn't be Yen without.

Woah, massive spoilers in that Conan Review. I forced myself to skip the second Yennefer bit. It's funny, but frankly not funny enough to risk all the spoilers.

Yen's voice isn't quite what I was expecting, even seems a little different compared to Elder Blood, but it's not bad, and it's bound to change a lot based on emotional state, which Yen wouldn't be Yen without.

The Yen and Geralt's scene was a bit weird
Geralt wasn't clothed top to bottom but Yen was still having her underwear, while her top disappeared
Did CD Project Red shy away from showing full frontal nudity this time? cuz last time they didn't with Triss scenes

The Yen and Geralt's scene was a bit weird
Geralt wasn't clothed top to bottom but Yen was still having her underwear, while her top disappeared
Did CD Project Red shy away from showing full frontal nudity this time? cuz last time they didn't with Triss scenes

I could imagine that it's some kind of "press or showcase only release".

hmm the combat looks weird in conan's video.

its like if Geralt could never chain moves, he swings once, and awkwardly stops to then continue swinging a bit later. I assume conan was button mashing so I don't quite imagine why Geralt isnt performing combos instead of interrupted spinning attacks.

Because Conan was playing it, he is more like a below average gamer, you can see that in his other clueless gamer videos.

Last edited:
I could imagine that it's some kind of "press or showcase only release".

Maybe? I mean, they censored the breasts and I think the press/showcase version would have been the one we saw in the Gameplay Trailer with Geralt having pants on. Would there be *levels* of these versions? I don't think so. Maybe the underpants removal is a part of the scene or something, since I also doubt they'd shy away from total nudity.

Top Bottom