Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
That's what I think, too. I can't imagine shying away from it in TW3 just because it's meant for a wider and more casual audience. They are showing some really heavy violence so why shy away from some nudity?
I wouldn't be so sure about it: extract from the esrb raitng:
"During the course of the game, the central character can engage in sexual activity with prostitutes and female companions. These brief sequences depict females' breasts and buttocks—sexual moaning sounds can be heard, though the camera cuts away from explicit sexual acts.
(no mention of full frontal nudity)

It would be indeed ridiculous shyying aways from full frontal nudity, while making this game to the most brutal and violent one in the series with blood, gore and executions everywhere and would make CDP look like hypocrite's like the rest of the gaming industrie.
So let's hope it's not true.

Last edited:
I just hope they nail the sex sex scenes, like they did in RIDE TO HELL retribution. That game was mfkin epic masterpiece! Excuse me. Ill go vomit no. .

It would be indeed ridiculous shyying aways from full frontal nudity, while making this game to the most brutal and violent one in the series with blood, gore and executions everywehre and would CDP let look like hypycrite's like the rest of the gaming industrie.

Especially as they already showed full frontal nudity in the first scene in TW2.

It would be indeed ridiculous shyying aways from full frontal nudity, while making this game to the most brutal and violent one in the series with blood, gore and executions everywhere and would make CDP look like hypycrite's like the rest of the gaming industrie.

There wasn't even full frontal nudity in TW2 except that 0.1 second underwater bit with Triss. From what I've seen, it will be handled the same way as in the previous game, no drama there.

Im rather let down that we dont get to
play as young ciri on her run through the witchers road where she meets Triss and instead we get this modified version with Yen instead of Triss
I was really hyped we could see something directly from books in game

There wasn't even full frontal nudity in TW2 except that 0.1 second underwater bit with Triss. From what I've seen, it will be handled the same way as in the previous game, no drama there.
There was more. The beginning of the prologue, several times during the elven bath scene. Ves sexscene in Roche's tent and I think some of the prostitute scenes (though I'm not sure about that)

---------- Updated at 10:13 AM ----------

Im rather let down that we dont get to
play as young ciri on her run through the witchers road where she meets Triss and instead we get this modified version with Yen instead of Triss
I was really hyped we could see something directly from books in game

That wouldn't make much sense, considering they want to introduce Yennefer to the player (and show us the relationship between Geralt-Ciri-Yen) and not Triss.

Last edited:
It seems like it's also a dream of Geralt by what he says to Vesemir in the IGN video of the first 15min of the game.

Is it confirmed on which platform Conan played witcher? at the begining there is shot of XBOX case of Witcher 3, did he played on XBOX? because it looks pretty amazing

I'll probably be crucified for saying this, but
Yen
kind of sounds weird.

Looking pretty good otherwise.

I'll probably be crucified for saying this, but
Yen
kind of sounds weird.

Looking pretty good otherwise.
Yeah though it's hard to judge by that one sentence she said. She sounded great in the Elder Blood trailer (though again- only one sentence). I wonder if they changed her voice actor.

---------- Updated at 10:37 AM ----------

Is it confirmed on which platform Conan played witcher? at the begining there is shot of XBOX case of Witcher 3, did he played on XBOX? because it looks pretty amazing
PC- older build

I'll have to look that up and see if she sounds weird. The animations I have seen so far fit with her character, also the little dialogue I have heard so far of her. Here is hoping it will be that way in the whole game. Yes, in the Elder Blood Trailer she sounds good. And I doubt they changed the voice actor that late in the game, or even at all. I think it is just different depending on scenes.

As for the lore-change with the Triss/Yen swap. Well............ cringe-worthy but acceptable considering they want to introduce Yen.

Let's hope there is no shying away from full frontal nudity and "natural" camera work (instead of cutting out some things sharply and roughly). I know it is more "elegant" and considered more stylish to blend out the actual "sex act" and I always shared that opinion. Just - don't make any unnatural cuts in such scenes so it seems you had to censor it. Slow blending-in and bledning-out and so on.

Top Bottom