Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
Holy shit, dat new screenshot.

Edit: Ups, wrong thread.

Last edited:
So if the discs are already shipped (partly), does that mean our GoG.com pre load is going to happen this upcoming week?

How can the boxed version leak?

Old pipes my friend.

But seriously... someone broke the street date or maybe some gaming shops got it early and employees are playing the game early. It's UAE, so who knows... maybe procedures aren't as strict when it comes to such things.

I thought you needed to download some files at release though, so I don't think they would be able to play the game anyway, as far as I know.

That's for PC. To prevent pirates from playing on day minus one. No such DRM for next-gen consoles as piracy is non-existant [thanks to Blu-ray].

Yeah, but the downside is that you can't play it when it will be unlocked.
I hope it will be just some MB to download, not GBs.

Yeah, but the downside is that you can't play it when it will be unlocked.
I hope it will be just some MB to download, not GBs.

I'd rather have GBs of download if it means fixing how current lightning affects grass :p
Oh and blood decals and Aard affecting water. :D

I'd rather have GBs of download if it means fixing how current lightning affects grass :p
Oh and blood decals and Aard affecting water. :D

Uhm...yeah, but... try to imagine how many people are connected at 0:00 GMT to download...at the same time.
Download on Steam will be at 20 KB/s for sure.

Uhm...yeah, but... try to imagine how many people are connected at 0:00 GMT to download...at the same time.
Download on Steam will be at 20 KB/s for sure.

Meh I am quite sure not as many as you'd think, it is late after all and people rather catch some sleep and play it after work/in the morning leaving the more hardcore to play it in the evening. Some buy it from Steam, some from GoG which divides the overload basically and I bet there will be more links to download those patches with higher speed in addition to those two.

Meh I am quite sure not as many as you'd think, it is late after all and people rather catch some sleep and play it after work/in the morning leaving the more hardcore to play it in the evening. Some buy it from Steam, some from GoG which divides the overload basically and I bet there will be more links to download those patches with higher speed in addition to those two.

It is late in Europe. But remember that is between 7:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. in the Americas and 8:00 a.m. in Japan. I do agree with the second part though.

Meh I am quite sure not as many as you'd think, it is late after all and people rather catch some sleep and play it after work/in the morning leaving the more hardcore to play it in the evening.
Unfortunately I have to work on 19th but will still probably download the first day patch on 18th and get in game and watch intro or such... Then probably toss and turn for two hours and get up and play again :p

I was thinking what people thought about starting a thread for those that aren't going to buy release day that want some in game footage confirmation of feature in or out, like blood decals... That can be only for asking and then upon release posting screenshots of said features... Thoughts>?

It's late in Europe, but it's evening in USA. And they have a lot more powerful download speed than mine.

I don't know about consoles, but I imagine that if you have the boxed PC version at this moment... You are/can probably playing TW3 right now. Considering CDPR's no DRM attitude.

Top Bottom