Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
Ehhh, I'm really tired this whole shit about downgrade etc. There is some strange wave of threads about it on sites like reddit etc. in last couple days. I have two things for all the people who are so worried about Witcher Wild Hunt possible graphic downgradre. First. Those couple screenshots from final build: http://imgur.com/a/nBBbR#0 (Intentionally I skipped all those with beautiful sunset/sunrise)

Second. A simple advice: don't buy a game. Nobody force You to play this game. If you think this is a bad graphic and You don't like it, skip it! For sure You will find many other games with much better graphic. Tons of games... Feel free to quote me :)

Ehhh, I'm really tired this whole shit about downgrade etc. There is some strange wave of threads about it on sites like reddit etc. in last couple days. I have two things for all the people who are so worried about Witcher Wild Hunt possible graphic downgradre. First. Those couple screenshots from final build: http://imgur.com/a/nBBbR#0 (Intentionally I skipped all those with beautiful sunset/sunrise)

Second. A simple advice: don't buy a game. Nobody force You to play this game. If you think this is a bad graphic and You don't like it, skip it! For sure You will find many other games with much better graphic. Tons of games... Feel free to quote me :)

I'm with ya poYar, The game simply looks gorgeous. Even on PS4 and X1. CDPR deserves to rake in the cash with this release...

https://www.facebook.com/thewitcher/videos/vb.9659019330/10152951038019331/?type=2&theater

finnaly a gameplay from guy who have 2 hands and a brain... 0:57, Geralt doged and crossbowman shoot one of the bandits. Mind blowing stuff.

There's a new video on the facebook page. I just notice a weird enemy popup on the 26-28 mark.

On the map the enemies are marked with red pings. Before this 'pop in' you can see an enemy approaching Geralt from the vicinity of the tower. I believe the pop in effect is due to the enemy not being rendered when the player does isn't looking at him.

Nah, at 0:15 you can see that bandit standing at stairs to tower, Geralt didn't kill him instantly and moved forward. Apparently, that bandit didn't wait for Geralt's actions (which is great in my opinion) and tried to kill him in the back. You can see his health bar at 0.25-26 (bottom of the screen), that's why it looks like he pop up at 0:28. I mean, it's not like some ppl thought, enemies isn't randomly pop up out of nowhere.

Last edited:
It is. The one on the bottom is the same thing too, only slightly upgraded. The first one at the top is the Bear armor.
I know, it's the best looking armor in my opinion... actually planning a cosplay for it at the moment.

Griffin armor looks rather ugly to me, to be honest, unfashionable and all.

Related, do we know what the promo armor is called?
Nilfgaardian armor, I think...

Man, after seeing recent interview I can't shake the feeling they're going to knock this thing out of the fucking park. Everything they say makes so much sense in the context of modern RPGs, how they're all doing the same things and CDPR is trying something new.

Man, after seeing recent interview I can't shake the feeling they're going to knock this thing out of the fucking park. Everything they say makes so much sense in the context of modern RPGs, how they're all doing the same things and CDPR is trying something new.
What recent interview?

True true... although, I am a little bummed there is no drinking animation for potions in combat. Can't help it, but stuff like that is kinda immersion breaking.

Honestly, it's stuff they've said before a million times, but them emphasizing that this is essentially an eastern European product they're exporting hits all the right hype buttons for me. I'm just crazy hyped in general right now.

Well I can't understand a thing.... But I like her, ahum... I mean the video...

And now I have found the subtitle button >.<

Top Bottom