Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
For me it's also perfect! There are still some cool abilities which I'm not using because of only 9 slots. It will definitely change my tactics a bit. I think I'm gonna invest more in Signs because my build is 3 red, 3 blue, 5 green, 1 yellow.
My setup is usually 90% or more green. I just love to be able to do 7 potions and a decoction at the same time. Who needs better signs or weapons when you can boost everything with potions?

When? With B&W?

I would guess it will be added in the patch that should probably be released a few days before Blood and Wine. With the improved graphics in the expansion, there should also be some good opportunities to use the photo mode. :)

I would guess it will be added in the patch that should probably be released a few days before Blood and Wine. With the improved graphics in the expansion, there should also be some good opportunities to use the photo mode. :)

improved graphics ??

I still kinda wish this for consoles :(
both consoles already have a photo mode, e.g. PS4 push the share button and for XB1 double click the glowing X button!

---------- Updated at 08:04 PM ----------

Bummer.. so PS4 will not have better graphics with the new B&W expansion :(
Damn it, hurry up SONY/MICROSOFT!!!
WE NEED A NEW CONSOLE, that can run a W3 GOTY EDITION, fuck yeah.. I'll buy it again at full price if CDPR improve the graphics,grass,lighting,animations..frames etc..etc in the main game with both expansions on one disc.
That would be pretty Amazing :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom