Witcher 3 next-gen 4.0 initial experience

+
7950X CPU - 32GBs RAM - 6900 XT GPU - 4K monitor
All ray tracing off. All other graphics settings maxed. Getting between 65-75FPS (outside) around White Orchard.

Absolutely beautiful!!!
Even in the beginning area of White Orchard the view distance updates are very noticeable and appreciated. Great fog effects. Excellent updated textures. Colors are a bit less vibrant than I'm used to with the mods I was using pre-next-gen update, but it works with the general game mood wonderfully. No crashes so far.

With ray tracing enabled it's a slideshow, unfortunately. No crashing, but unplayable.

7950X CPU - 32GBs RAM - 6900 XT GPU - 4K monitor
All ray tracing off. All other graphics settings maxed. Getting between 65-75FPS (outside) around White Orchard.

Absolutely beautiful!!!
Even in the beginning area of White Orchard the view distance updates are very noticeable and appreciated. Great fog effects. Excellent updated textures. Colors are a bit less vibrant than I'm used to with the mods I was using pre-next-gen update, but it works with the general game mood wonderfully. No crashes so far.

With ray tracing enabled it's a slideshow, unfortunately. No crashing, but unplayable.
Good upgarfe

Top Bottom