Witcher 3 next-gen update reverted back to the pre next-gen update on it's own

+
I've been playing Witcher 3 on PS5 for weeks now but last week the game reverted itself back to the pre next-gen update version. The game still says that it's the 4.02 version but it somehow is still not the next-gen version. I already tried deleting and redownloading the game but that didn't help. Does anyone else have the same issue and does someone know how to fix this?

The game still says that it's the 4.02 version but it somehow is still not the next-gen version.
How did you know it's not the next gen version ?
You can use alternative signs features ? You can enable alternative camera views ? You an link your GOG account ? You have both performance and quality mode available ?

But first, an update is available in theory for PS5 (Patch 4.03), so install it.
Then clear the cache before launching the game.

Just to add my personal experience now 18:12 (CEST)

- Patch name: My PS4 refers now to it as patch 4.04

Will go straight to BUGGED quests:
- A feast for crows (secondary) after completing it by finding the dead body and opening the chest, this quest doesn't appear anymore, not completed or failed. It just disappears.

- Contract: The Oxenfurt drunk. Double "kill the katakan" marked goals makes you fail one of them

- Rough neighborhood (secondary) triggers only sometimes.

- Contract: In the heart of the woods. Bug as you sure will fail one of the small goals whatever option you choose.
- In Ciri's sorry, when you take your horse to reach the temple, the right one (white) will appear randomly. Most of the times you have only a black one available so you fail that small goal.

Hope this can help someone

Top Bottom