Witcher 3 not available on Nintendo eShop in Ireland

+
Hi,

I've emailed, messaged, and replied to the announcement thread; but I haven't received a reply to any of these in the last few days. I understand you're likely quite busy as the game was just released on a new platform, but can somebody acknowledge this issue and let Irish customers know if it's being looked at?

The eShop in Ireland displays the message "This content is no longer available to purchase in Nintendo eShop." when logged in with an Irish account on nintendo.co.uk. We aren't able to purchase the game, and we couldn't pre-order it either, despite the game being available in the country on cartridge and advertised on your own regional site as available (link).

I contacted Nintendo, but was informed they can't (or won't) help and was directed to contact the developer. Can anyone at CD Projekt fix this problem, or even just tell me you aren't selling it in Ireland?

Thanks

Please be patient. If you already sent a message to CDPR support it can take a few days.

If I seem impatient, it’s because there hasn’t been any kind of acknowledgement that I’ve even contacted support –which is common courtesy.

There is no automatic reply system, which is not that unusual for the support of a game. Also keep in mind, that the release only happened two days ago, so there's probably a lot to do right now. That being said, the whole discussion will not go unnoticed. Please be patient.

Just want to agree here, the least we could get is an acknowledgment. I’ve never seen this happen where one region is locked out from downloading. Won’t be getting a physical copy so good to know what’s up. Thanks

Top Bottom