Witcher 3 On Super-Low Specs

+
Witcher 3 On Super-Low Specs

LowSpecGamer (via NeoGAF) used some external programs to tweak the game’s files, reducing the volume and quality of the game’s objects to such a ridiculously low extent that the game can run on a not so great laptop.
The proof? The footage captured here was taken on a not so great laptop. Here are the specs:
CPU: Dual-core 1.7 GHz Intel Core i7-2637M
RAM: 8 GB DDR3
VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M
And it runs at a playable-enough 25fps. Not bad! Owners of not so great laptops, remember: a crummy Witcher 3 is better than no Witcher 3 at all.

<span class="clear-both flex-video widescreen">

Great stuff! :) Wish I'd had your know how when I was playing Tomb Raider on a Celeron 2.0GHz 1 core CPU, 4Gb RAM & GTX 6800 GPU back in the day! :)
On a serious note, my experience of rating using FRAPS leads me to go much more on the look & feel of the game rather than the FPS. I'd bet that you could have a perfectly playable experience on somewhat higher settings.

Last edited:
take a look at the mobile gpu benchmarks , you can see a lot of low end rigs doing it over there

previously i had a 9600gt 1gb ram. i can play games even battle field 4 in high settings. according to nvidia you are okay if the game is at least running 20fps.

a very nice addition, in the midst of all the videos with people showing of their bad-ass systems and bitching about hairworks dropping their fps from 65 to 52 ... totally unacceptable :)
By the way, the video was removed for some copy-right issue , lol .

Last edited:
Top Bottom