Witcher 3 on Switch, PL Dubbing

+
I've bought cartridge version of Witcher 3 for my Switch. But it has just EN dubbing.

1. I'd love to play it with PL dubbing which I like much more. Will I have the opportunity to get it somehow?
2. If not I will probably try to buy PL cartridge of the game. Are EN subtitles included on the Polish cartridge version of the game?

PL dubbing with EN subtitles would be the best combination for me.

I have a question in addition to that: Does anyone know, if there is the software in a certain language available (German in my case) but the voices are in English/French only (I bought my cartridge in Ireland) - can you download the German dubbing afterwards?

Because I don't want to unseal my game and try it out by myself if I need to return the cartridge, if there is no German dubbing possible...

Thank you for your help in advance!

It would be sweet to have the opportunity to download additional languages – dubbing and subtitles – in Nintendo Store. E.g. as free DLCs?

Guys is there anybody from Poland? Do you have PL cartridge version of Witcher 3?
Does the game have the PL dubbing and can I set it with EN subtitles?

I'd like to know that before I will try to get one PL copy. I really prefer the PL dubbing–the EN Geralt sounds like Batman.

Top Bottom