Witcher 3 - questions about game release, editions, languages etc.

+
- When will we see the release of a Linux version?
- If pre-ordering a boxed version, will it be set to be delivered before 19th of May? (I know that this depends on the shop, but I'm wondering about the shops being given a go, and enough to ship it so it arrives before release or on the day)

Last edited:
Pre-ordered TW3 on PS Store. However I won't an Internet connection to download the game for the week of release. Could you possibly allow me to start downloading much sooner. Thanks

As for the languages, what you answered is with ALL the languages included, except of the Hindi and the Greek. I want the game to its original voice language (Polski), and the subtitles in Greek. Thus, this is why I questioned them. They already asked about languages and such.

Neither Hindi nor Greek subtitles are provided.

PATCH..XB1(pre-downloaded)...so it's MAY 19TH 1am uk time,i have put the *going to bed for work* on hold so i can sneak a few hours of the witcher 3......what size patch will await me....5gig?...10gig.......i hope not....the sounds of me stomping up the stairs in the huff may wake the famly.....HAH

Hello, I've noticed from a Gamespot article that the release is scheduled for the 1 AM CET of the 19th.
Having ordered the collector edition from Gamestop back in september, is there any way i will be able to access the game in that time, like a steam key correlated to the game cd-key or will I have to wait for Gamestop to open in the morning? Will there be a "not-so-day-one" policy about it allowing them to give me the game on the Evening of the 18th?
I live in Italy (GMT+1) if that's of any use.

The boxed version, pc, will be linked to gog?

Actually I expect a no here, never and ever, because I'll be pissed off, the ones who paid for it at gog won't have the fancy discs.

You said in the past, that public announcement with release plans will come out later, so I second the question about the Linux version. When exactly do you plan to release it? Also, who exactly is developing it?

Since i am a huge witcher freak i would like to ask a question or two from the ''etc'' part of the thread name ( sneaky sneaky i is). So is it true what i hear that a patch will become available to make the game work DX12 in WIN 10 or is it just a bad rumor ? And the second one is : If i play witcher 3 non stop till the end and die do i have to reanimate for the DLC's (the bigg ones) or can one of my m8's finish the game for me ? tnx and qapla'

I preordered Collector's Edition (PC version) from amazon.it but this site there isn't on buy.thewitcher.com (italy section), I have to worry?

Guest 3801889

Hello!

Id like to know if the Witcher 3 will be censored for PS4 in Canada?

Anyone knows?

Thank you

- Would the U.S. version of TW3(PS4) contain a Traditional Chinese subtitles? It's inconvenient for me to buy a HK version, so it would be great if there's a Traditional Chinese subtitles in TW3 copy bought from Amazon U.S. I guess CDPR could give a full list of supported languages of console version in different region.

Hello :)
When does Amazon gets the collectors edition and is it also delivered on the release date ?

Amazon delivers on sunday the tuesday releases, to make sure they arrive on the right date. Be sure there is somebody at home to pick it up.

Greetings. Long time fan of the Witcher games. I was browsing the PS4 store last night and came across the Witcher 3 entry. Now it mentions having to pay for a $30 expansion pass, to get all the DLC, but I thought you had already announced DLC would be free from the get go? Just wondering what the deal is.

DLC is free the newly announced two expansion packs aren't. CDPR from the start said DLC would be free except if they thought enough investment was put into them to make it worth charging for... Someone else that has the time can find their quote for you.

You are still going to get the 16 DLC for free.

Yes, it was always stated that expansion packs (in the old tradition) would be paid content, but that DLC "such as horse armour" would be free. Nothing has changed, except the announcement of the details of the planned DLC (16 over first 7 weeks) and expansion products, currently 30+hrs in two expansions 6 months and a year after release (ish).

Top Bottom