Witcher 3 - questions about game release, editions, languages etc.

+
I'm curious about what languages will be available depending on what and where you bought. So:

- If you buy it on PC, I assume you'll be able to download language packs for both voice-overs and text; is this correct? If so, will this be available at release?
- For consoles, I understand there are only a select few languages based on region that you can select in the game's options, right? Say I bought the game from Germany and I wanted to play it with Arabic text or Japanese voice-over, how can I do it? How does it work for boxed copies and for digital ones? Will there ever be downloadable language packs, if not at release, eventually?

Thank you for taking the time and effort. :)
If I may throw a suggestion based on the other requests, making a chart of what languages will be available based on the region where you bought the game would be really helpful too.

After the optimization has been done are the recommended specs capable of more than 30 fps on medium-high settings for pc?

Other than the fine questions already mentioned. I'd like to add - Will we have the option to exclude any languages we don't need. To reduce required drive space? (SSDs, etc).

Thanks, and congratulations again guys. Stay awesome ^ - ^

Last edited:
Is it known yet what size, in GBs, the DLC-files may be for download? (This concern is prompted by a very slow internet connexion.)

First Question: where can I find the Below Steelbook Edition ?

View attachment 12700

Second Question: Will the Expansion packs be released as Physical Copies or only as Digital Downloads ?

Attachments

• the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_05_01_2015_23.jpg
    the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_05_01_2015_23.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 38
Question regarding language:
I ordered Collector's on amazon.co.uk (GB) for PS4. Will the Russian voice be there? If not, will be any chance to download any language expansion from USA Playstation Store to add Russian voice? (Reason: I Ukrainian and read all Sapkovsky books in Russian, I live in USA and I found Collectors edition available only in Britain amazon)

Thanks!

Last edited:
GTA V's pc port had the choice to use direct, raw or windows mouse input. Will the Witcher 3 have any of these so as to avoid the oft despised accelerated input?

Thanks for making this thread. I'm buying the boxed version because the internet in my third-world country is damn poor. Will I be able to install the entire game from the discs or will there be any downloading involved?

Thanks for making this thread. I'm buying the boxed version because the internet in my third-world country is damn poor. Will I be able to install the entire game from the discs or will there be any downloading involved?

The entire game will be on the disks, but any patches would need to be downloaded.

Will the Asia Chinese version of The Witcher 3 allow the player to select between Chinese and English languages regarding the subtitles and interface language? Thanks.

Hello,

I have only three questions regarding TW3.

1) Will be the Greek language included?
2) Will there be the option to switch the framerates from 30 to 60 fps? NVidia created the GTX 9xx to hold any games above 60fps, if overclockable.
3) Can anyone buy the comics along with the collector's editions? I'd love to read them.

Thank you, and congratulations for creating my favorite games called The Witcher. You guys created the fantasy from Sapkowski's own books. Keep your good work up! :)

These can both already be answered. As you mentioned the graphics card, I'm assuming you're talking about PC.

Hello,

I have only two questions regarding TW3.

1) Will be the Greek language included?

The game will be available in the following languages: English, Polish, German, French, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese and Japanese (full voiceover); Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Hungarian, Latin America Spanish, Korean (subtitles).
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...ate-set-for-24th-of-February-pre-orders-start!

2) Will there be the option to switch the framerates from 30 to 60 fps? NVidia created the GTX 9xx to hold any games above 60fps, if overclockable.

The game won't lock fps, so, like most PC games, it will depend on your graphics card and settings.

Hello there! All I would like to know is: should we expect bigger livestreamers to have earlier access to this game?

Thank you!

The earlier post was edited, because I noticed the Comics section after posting it.

These can both already be answered. As you mentioned the graphics card, I'm assuming you're talking about PC.

The game will be available in the following languages: English, Polish, German, French, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese and Japanese (full voiceover); Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Hungarian, Latin America Spanish, Korean (subtitles).
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...ate-set-for-24th-of-February-pre-orders-start!

The game won't lock fps, so, like most PC games, it will depend on your graphics card and settings.

As for the fps issue, thanks for the answer.

As for the languages, what you answered is with ALL the languages included, except of the Hindi and the Greek. I want the game to its original voice language (Polski), and the subtitles in Greek. Thus, this is why I questioned them. They already asked about languages and such.

Top Bottom