Witcher 3 ReShade/SFX CT Graphics

+
Looks good. First thing I noticed is the weird cartoony color palette is changed/removed. Ever since playing, and loving, the first game, I expected the Witcher atmosphere to be similar to the Metro series, especially when walking through the swamps. TW3 default colors looked so much like WoW, even with most post processing turned off.

Are you guaranteeing that if I don't have Fraps open when I launch the game (I don't have any other disruptive software), the game won't start crashing?
Cuz I've had only like 1 crash in 5+ hours of gameplay. I don't wanna jinx it, though I REALLY love the color correction, the game looks like a detailed cartoon right now.

Are you guaranteeing that if I don't have Fraps open when I launch the game (I don't have any other disruptive software), the game won't start crashing?
Cuz I've had only like 1 crash in 5+ hours of gameplay. I don't wanna jinx it, though I REALLY love the color correction, the game looks like a detailed cartoon right now.

I don't think it's fair to ask if anyone can gauruntee the game won't crash with a 3rd party program running (I guess it's not a program in the typical sense) with the game. It shouldn't cause crashes, but there's all other numerous factors to consider, first and foremost is that sometimes games just crash it happens with or without extra stuff running.

Last edited:
This is my work in progress SweetFX experiment. I am trying to replace the abundance of yellow color into something more balanced and white. I have also disabled game's sharpen filter and using LumaSharpen instead with SMAA. Fire your opinions :)

Btw for those who cannot get SweetFX to work, please download Reshade + SweetFX 2.0 instead of Reshade + Framework because SweetFX 1.5 is not working that's why you can't see any difference, SweetFX 2.0 on the other hand works properly.

Thanks a lot doktor1, great color correction, when yellow tint gone game looks greener and much more enjoyable.

This is my work in progress SweetFX experiment. I am trying to replace the abundance of yellow color into something more balanced and white. I have also disabled game's sharpen filter and using LumaSharpen instead with SMAA. Fire your opinions :)

Btw for those who cannot get SweetFX to work, please download Reshade + SweetFX 2.0 instead of Reshade + Framework because SweetFX 1.5 is not working that's why you can't see any difference, SweetFX 2.0 on the other hand works properly.
oh nice ! looks pretty good. ^^

---------- Updated at 07:59 PM ----------

I'm using this SweetFX as a bade but did some slight changes.
https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/3712/

Images below

http://i.imgur.com/XZzMul3.png[img]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NdZ7nhz.png

Let me know what you think and if I should upload my settings file.

nice ^^

And "famous" Novigrad scenes with my preset :)

Same shot at 5.00PM**uploading**

i love you dude (no homo)
just a question, did you keep the same settings that you posted in the begining or did you tweak the mod throughout the different screenshots ?
just curious ^^

again good job sir ^^

All pictures from gallery are same preset and settings!
But different time, weather etc and they look different..

And I recommend using Bloom postproces...
Dawn and dusk look so much better with that option!

Top Bottom