Witcher 3 ReShade/SFX CT Graphics

+
With more desaturated colors Geralt looks like vampire...
And if you desaturate image, road on this picture would be almost white! Vanilla game is to yellowish but less vibrance and it would look bad..
This is what I want

Yeah the roads do look white with less saturation.. its not bad though.. the brown from the mud and rocks does contrast okay.. its a different kind of clay?

I'm tempted to give this profile a go later http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/3718/ Theres something about the daylight global illumination.. its not photo realistic but its quite nice and realistic in its own way..

oh

mine look like that with gem

Attachments

• witcher3 2015-05-22 17-48-21.jpg
    witcher3 2015-05-22 17-48-21.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 126
  • witcher3 2015-05-22 17-49-08.jpg
    witcher3 2015-05-22 17-49-08.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 92
  • witcher3 2015-05-22 17-49-42.jpg
    witcher3 2015-05-22 17-49-42.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 131
The "1.000 Times Better" preset is excellent (very fitting name), I based mine off of his work. :)

Funny you should say that, because i've just gone and done that as well.. while i didn't like it much, there was something about it that the others didn't match.. ill have to get mine up also.

EDIT: Yeah i can see how excellent your settings are, its the kind of setting that i think doctor also would like. I'm personally after a more realistic skyrim type color, and funnily enough was able to get something i was very happy with from that 1000x better profile as a base also.. nice job on yours though mezzi!

Last edited:
And why all other SFX settings in my thread?
There are so many SweetFX themes on forum...
I made my preset from scratch, presentation that I like and share it with others who may like it....
Not taken from other site, not editet from other users etc...

Last edited:
And why all other SFX settings in my thread?
There are so many SweetFX themes on forum...
I made my preset from scratch, presentation that I like and share it with others who may like it....
Not taken from other site, not editet from other users etc...

I agree.
Doktor1 did so much work, he deserve his own Thread.
Thread Title is missleading tho.
Maybe some kind of sub forum for SFX / Modding ect. is possible?

Last edited:
CGT v2 + jim2poin0 CheatEngine table for camera and time manipulation

Hanged Man's Tree

Hanged Man's Tree / Night

Hangman's Alley

Last edited:
No, he is right. People are spamming his thread. If you want to discuss other Sweet FX presets, please make another thread.

I agree.
Doktor1 did so much work, he deserve his own Thread.
Thread Title is missleading tho.
Maybe some kind of sub forum for SFX / Modding ect. is possible?

Then change the title of thread to something more specific this one looks generic.

Top Bottom