Witcher 3 saved game file location

+
Witcher 3 saved game file location

Morning!

I cant seem to find the location of the saved game files for the Witcher 3, does anyone know its exact location? The reason I'm asking this is because i just got a new PC and would like to transfer my progress onto my new machine. Cant find the saved game files in the GOG folder in program files - am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, thats the correct location for the GOG version but for Steam the save game location is different. Additionally, you can also download The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt save game for PC from this link - http://goo.gl/j8konx

Hello what about windows 10 can anybody tell me where y can find save file location?
Y play it on windows 7 and now y make upgrade to windows 10, y save my save file from windows 7 but now y can find any locaton where to past them in win 10
Y use last pach from GOG 1.06.
So anybody has any ideea how y can import my save file over windows 10?
THX!!!

---------- Updated at 08:47 AM ----------

Hello y manage to found where the save game file location are in windows 10.
So you need to go on: one drive>documents>The Witcher 3>gamesaves and paste you save file on gamesaves folder.
The nice part of this is that your save file of game will be saved online, and you can loze them if your system will get down.

Hello what about windows 10 can anybody tell me where y can find save file location?
Y play it on windows 7 and now y make upgrade to windows 10, y save my save file from windows 7 but now y can find any locaton where to past them in win 10
Y use last pach from GOG 1.06.
So anybody has any ideea how y can import my save file over windows 10?
THX!!!

---------- Updated at 08:47 AM ----------

Hello y manage to found where the save game file location are in windows 10.
So you need to go on: one drive>documents>The Witcher 3>gamesaves and paste you save file on gamesaves folder.
The nice part of this is that your save file of game will be saved online, and you can loze them if your system will get down.

On Windows 10130, I'm using the Steam Version though and all my save files reside under: "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\The Witcher 3\gamesaves"

You could always just search your C: Drive for *ManualSave* and note the location of the results.

Last edited:
Top Bottom