Witcher 3: Share your videos

+
Witcher 3: Share your videos

Thought I start a thread designed to consolidate user created videos discussing Wild Hunt. Seems to me there aren't a ton of videos discussing our beloved Witcher 3, so I'd love to see the community rally round and create some great video content to promote, discuss and celebrate what I'm sure will be one of the best games of 2014.

To those answering the call, shoot me a PM and I'll gladly edit this OP to embed your video.

To start us off, I knocked together a (altogether shabby) ramble video sharing my thoughts on the recently released Witcher 3 fact sheet:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv0C39r4CdE[/media]​

There are some stellar contributors here - I'd genuinely love to hear from you all.

Good vid, mate, can't wait for more people to make their own vids, as the Witcher community needs to grow in my honest opinion :p/>/>/> (I have a middle-eastern accent that will just sound too scary for some people, lol )

I believe in CDPR's ability to deliver on their promises, but I am afraid that we may be disappointed in some way in the Witcher 3, but still ... It's still going to be amazing (from what we have seen from the trailers) and I really hope choices from the Witcher 2 will somewhat have an effect on the world (for example: the choices we made in the Witcher 2 on who to support and how these choices will affect the "War" that is going on in the Witcher 3).

Still ... Witcher 3 and Star Citizen are the only games that I am excited about in 2014. It will be a long wait :p/>/>/>/>

Agent_Blue

KingHochmeister said:
Good vid, mate, can't wait for more people to make their own vids, as the Witcher community needs to grow in my honest opinion :p/>/>/>/>/>/> (I have a middle-eastern accent that will just sound too scary for some people, lol )

I believe in CDPR's ability to deliver on their promises, but I am afraid that we may be disappointed in some way in the Witcher 3, but still ... It's still going to be amazing (from what we have seen from the trailers) and I really hope choices from the Witcher 2 will somewhat have an effect on the world (for example: the choices we made in the Witcher 2 on who to support and how these choices will affect the "War" that is going on in the Witcher 3).

Still ... Witcher 3 and Star Citizen are the only games that I am excited about in 2014. It will be a long wait :p/>

Good point.

One can't deny the irony. CDProjekt is generating so much hype, setting so high an expectation for the game, that disappointment is bound to occur, especially because there is a vast open world for said disappointment to lurk on.

I can't recall the last time I witnessed this level of hype. Personally, I can't recall being this excited for a game either. Nevertheless, I do have to come to terms with the fact the game is not going to deliver on every single level, on every occasion.

That's just the nature of things.

Still, hyped as heck.

AgentBlue said:
Good point.

One can't deny the irony. CDProjekt is generating so much hype, setting so high an expectation for the game, that disappointment is bound to occur, especially because there is a vast open world for said disappointment to lurk on.

I can't recall the last time I've witnessed this level of hype. Personally, I can't recall being this excited for a game either. Nevertheless, I do have to come to terms with the fact the game is not going to deliver on every single level, on every occasion.

That's just the nature of things.

Still, hyped as heck.

Agreed. We must have lower expectations when we do start the game to avoid major disappointments, or maybe it will surprise us with its quality (which what the previous witcher games did to me ) :p

Same, wasn't excited for a videogame like this since ... ever ... Really wish CDPR all the best and I hope they manage to deliver once again on an open-world setting (which is damn difficult).

KingHochmeister said:
Agreed. We must have lower expectations when we do start the game to avoid major disappointments, or maybe it will surprise us with its quality (which what the previous witcher games did to me ) :p/>

Same, wasn't excited for a videogame like this since ... ever ... Really wish CDPR all the best and I hope they manage to deliver once again on an open-world setting (which is damn difficult).

Managing expectations is an important part of the marketing process, so I would love to see a little more in the way of actual gameplay footage validating some of the hype surrounding the game. That said, my expectations (whilst high) are tempered somewhat by the fact CDPR are trying a lot of really difficult things for the first time.

Thanks to all for the comments here and on youtube.

Top Bottom