Witcher 3 Story Error

+
Witcher 3 Story Error

---MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE MAIN STORY OF THE WITCHER 3: WILD HUNT---

I am new to posting on forums and have not yet made ten posts so I'm just going to try my best to mention my issue at hand here.

I have recently completed a major part of the story where the end of the war is determined and Geralt is riding to a nearby tavern to meet somebody. Before I could let myself continue however, I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard not only that Nilfgaard was pulling out of the war, but that Radovid, who I killed, won the war. On top of this, I sided with Roche at the end of the quest where I killed Radovid, which I was led to believe by the dialogue would result in Nilfgaard winning the war and Temeria becoming a vassel state. My best guess was that this was some kind of bug but I couldn't find anyone with the same issue online, so I decided to look for help here. Thank you for your time and I hope this could help anyone who runs into the same issue as me in the future.

EDIT: after meeting with the guy who gives you Zireal, all of a sudden there were Nilfgaardians rather than Redanians all about so I guess the game fixed itself??? Very strange, never seen anything like it in a game, but very heartwarming ending :)

Last edited:
Dont forget; That events is exclusive for last quest. When you finished the game, all factions stays like war never ended.

Top Bottom