Witcher 3 System Specs

+
Witcher 3 System Specs

Just watched the amazing trailer showing the world of witcher anyone wonder what the system specs will be to run a game that detailed and in a open world or will it simply melt most high end computers into the ground when its released.

I guess when they open the posibility of pre-orders they will tell us...:)
Outside CDProjekt no-one can come up with exact requirements...

We don't know yet, but it wouldn't hurt to have a rig with melt-your-face-off capabilities. It has been mentioned before that the game is DX11, so some lower end GPUs are definitely out. Other than that, nothing can be said with certainty since people were able to play TW2 on seriously low settings.

The catch is how they work with DX11, how it's merged into the engine. Because the guys at bioware with their Dragon Age 2, messed up because playing with DX11. I have faith.

Witcher 2 had problems with performance at launch due to the DRM, and they remove it, so the DRM in Witcher 3, they also need to learn on installing it or not. I really hope i can play it on a single GTX680, because i'm not upgrading until next year, the 780 is not worth it because it's just a little cheap Titan, and the Titan is just a nerfed Tesla. Nvidia did a bad job messing with professionals cards and merging them into GeForce cards, which are meant for gaming only, and need to have a decent price, even for a high-end single gpu.
PS: And the 770 is just a 680 with +1000mhz on memory and some little bigger gpu clocks.

CalinTM said:
Witcher 2 had problems with performance at launch due to the DRM, and they remove it, so the DRM in Witcher 3, they also need to learn on installing it or not. I really hope i can play it on a single GTX680, because i'm not upgrading until next year, the 780 is not worth it because it's just a little cheap Titan, and the Titan is just a nerfed Tesla. Nvidia did a bad job messing with professionals cards and merging them into GeForce cards, which are meant for gaming only, and need to have a decent price, even for a high-end single gpu.
PS: And the 770 is just a 680 with +1000mhz on memory and some little bigger gpu clocks.

I was hoping my 580 could cover it... but maybe not?

Guess I'll have to upgrade too...

I would say by the next E3 we should know the system specs requirements . Besides anything bought now would be outdated by next year so...I need to find a safe but secure and known only to me place to store my funds .

Tommy said:
I would say by the next E3 we should know the system specs requirements . Besides anything bought now would be outdated by next year so...I need to find a safe but secure and known only to me place to store my funds .

Ammo container, buried. Nuff' said.

Top Bottom