Witcher 3 to be released on Xbox One!

+
Witcher 3 to be released on Xbox One!

Next year will be a great one for all RPG fans, with The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt hitting store shelves in 2014! Were super-excited to be launching the game on all major platforms and we really believe that well help to shape the RPG genre on the next generation. TW3 will be an RPG fans dream come true!
Weve released some really juicy videos as well. First of all, you get to see The Witcher 3 in action for the first time (we know you wanted it!) see The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Debut Trailer here. Secondly, you also get a glimpse of what inspired us while we were making the game. In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt The Beginning key developers share many details about the game and illustrate the creative process behind it. See it here.
Hell yeah!

"Xbox Play Game of the Year!"

(Witcher 3 boots up)

just kidding I'm not buying that shit

"This time the hunt seeks one in particular, the one individual destiny entrusted to you, the one soul you as Geralt consider kin."

I liiiike. ;)

I wonder why they don't send out newsletters, this is BIG! I don't remember the last time I got an email, that was long ago. Unless Im the only one not getting, there was nothing in my spam too

Amphiris said:
Who's talking at the start of the video?

The voice has a resemblance with the one Vesemir(Geralt's mentor) had in the first game, so it could be him. No one (save the devs) really know yet...

Adityathewarriorwithin said:
I wonder why they don't send out newsletters, this is BIG! I don't remember the last time I got an email, that was long ago. Unless Im the only one not getting, there was nothing in my spam too

Maybe some addresses outside Europe and the US are fucked up in ther list... I remember I got one for the RedKit not so long ago.:)

Good for you CDPR. Now please tell us more details about the PC version of The Witcher 3. Performance, system requirements, no-loading screens, save game mechanics, all that :)

Yeaaaaaah!!
I love you guys.

If I may say: "You are not making money, you are making fans!" - That's the credo.

Jackinthegreen said:
Maybe some addresses outside Europe and the US are fucked up in ther list... I remember I got one for the RedKit not so long ago.:)/>

Maybe I might have got that too but honestly don't remember. While I appreciate these guys don't spam which the rest full faithfully do, would like it since I check my mails almost instantaneously most of the time coming online might not always be a leisure

Also new forbes article, while nothing new, I like it how these guys are fans of the witcher games. Just the dark souls comment is a bit annoying since that is nothing here.

Whoa!!!!! I feel like I stepped in a wind tunnel and I swear my computer screen grew.

EDIT: Hmmmm...In my excitement I missed the thread title. O well. Trailer is awesome, and XBox owners will have an awesome game.

Hee, hee, heee ah....imagining Kinect's potential in Geralt's "intimate" moments. I am so immature

Jobbert said:
I get the idea that big thing there are talking about is a new CGI trailer.
Yeah, they also mentioned the CGI in the hidden message. But it looks like something big indeed.

Top Bottom