Witcher 3 Video Download Center

+
Well they still need to show the whole tree creature fight and Geralt going back to the villager, him cutting his ear off and then back to the ladies where you see a flashback of Ciri.

He meant just the 30 min from Gamescom and Johnny is included in the 14 min.
The same demo was shown across E3, Comic con and Gamescom not different things. All of that comprises the full demo which was 45 minutes according to the leaflets distributed. I guess maybe they'll leave out some parts what we're already seen before and make it 30.

I suppose they`ll post the remaining video Emperor Zorn saw this week(i hope so). Really dont want to keep wait for it till Igromir-VGX. That turns in bad habbit.

Well . . . in my opinion, I've already seen enough gameplay and don't want any more spoilers. however I'll be very glad if CDPR talks about the changes they have decided to make in game mechanics based on fan's feedback or their experience.

No MEGA link? :(

Have to wait I guess. Someone will do it eventually.

I'd do it myself but being an Aussie that shit would take me years to upload, heck my download is only at 25% because my net (Which is pretty decent by Aus standards) is just damn slow.

Top Bottom