Witcher 3 Video Download Center

+
They have barely started the optimization phase. Apparently they disabled quite some eyecandy features to get stable fps for the presentations, since the game isn't optimized yet. You can see that many screenshots they released (and also the footage from VGX and SoD trailers) look considerably better, so they have these eyecandy features in place, they're just not optimized enough yet.

I didnt know we already had this information. I remember some discusion a few months ago. Finally i was right. This are not the graphics i saw in SoD but your explanation has totally sense. Thanks!

I didnt know we already had this information. I remember some discusion a few months ago. Finally i was right. This are not the graphics i saw in SoD but your explanation has totally sense. Thanks!
Yeah they said the ultra preset was not yet ready and that the 'play' the game in the editor mode which loads other files unnecessary for normal gameplay which killed fps.

Does anyone know if there will ever be a GTX 980 Ti?

Of course there cannot be any solid proof at this point, but most probably yes, there will be.
GTX 980/970 are codenamed GM204, and judging from previous Nvidia codenames conventions, we can fully expect that a more powerfull chip (with the same architecture, but a wider memory bus and increased number of compute blocks) with codename GM200 or GM210 will appear somewhat soon. As to whether it will be named 980 Ti, it remains to be seen.

Anyway, let's move this discussion to the following thread: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/31764-GTX-970-surfaced

New Video later today!

https://twitter.com/Marcin360/status/515072700105383937

Awesome! Wonder what they'll showcase... more gameplay... a particular character? Maybe even the alchemy system that's been talked about so much. Or more in depth things about combat.

Hm, I wonder whether the new video will feature new scenes. I just saw a short teaser at Gamestar and it was only a collection of old scenes...

So.... I noticed that we might have a new knife playing game in TW3, kinda like RDR!
In the 35 min demo when Geralt walks into the whore house, another table to the right is also playing this knife game.
It's a dead give away if you ask me, funny thing is I'm high and I just now noticed this for the first time lol...
It makes sense tho..;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom