Witcher 3 Video Download Center

+
Nope :sad:

Well, at least not proper quality footage like the Swamp/Griffin Hunt ones we now have. I still wait, hope ever fading, although it has only been like 2.5 weeks since E3, still plenty of time for it to "appear".

Ok... Let's wait...
But I need now, to rewatch, the best Novigrad version available. Searched the topic but could not find :(

Last edited:
Ok... Let's wait...
But I need now, to rewatch, the best Novigrad version available. Searched the topic but could not find :(

I`more interested to see the gameplay with that witches, Leshen and werewolves. Novigrad looks great for me. Hope something from that will be shown on Gamescom together with new footage about crafting/alchemy(CDPR please please please, you so teased us with that ).

Interesting. I haven`t seen the scene with Geralt running above the cliff . Not in the Microsoft conference and not in the trailer. Is that possible that cutscenes in battle with Griffin can be different?

They already show 15 minutes of gameplay, i think that's more than enough for the time being.
I prefer they start releasing dev diaries
@~Sn@ke~ F~ DAI. That does not mean cdpr has to show us more. lol..
I love dev diaries, but I don't want to see anymore until I watch them with my CE of the game.
But If it does not spoil too much then I am down.:)

And there is a slight difference in the amount of time until both games are released ;) So i'm sure we will see more gameplay footage of the Witcher, when we get closer to its release date

I'd like to remind people this is a video download thread. And that particular vid has it's own official thread over here.

Top Bottom