Witcher 3 Video Download Center

+
Is there something like this for The Witcher 2?
The trailers for this game were awesome, I would love to get it with high quality.

@Marcin Momot What about the press FTP server? Technically anyone can access that if they dig around on CDPR's site enough and get the uncompressed videos and whatnot straight from the source. Would it be terrible if the information to access that became known on this forum? It'd mean you didn't have your material uploaded to 3rd parties as much and customers would get the unfiltered files without logos or accidental compression.

It all depends on whether you wanna take the hit on initial bandwidth and server usage as the frenzied horde here downloads EVERYTHING from the server, or if you wanna keep it 'professional media' only.

It's says "This file can only be downloaded with SpeedyShare Premium. Get Premium Now!" :(

I was able to download both by just that link as a regular download?
Okay I just saw it, I don't know honestly, @Luxorek was kind enough to upload it for me perhaps he can answer for this?

@Aditya Yeah, it seems that after some time you can only download the trailers by using a Premium account. I will upload it again then.

@solamyas @Cheylus @Black Leopard Ok, double post. Forgive me : ]

The Witcher 3 Trailer - Killing Monsters uncompressed PART 1 PART 2 PART 3

The E3 gameplay trailer is coming too...

Triple post. Kill me !

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt E3 Gameplay Trailer uncompressed Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone got a good rip of the new trailer yet? Specifically the sourcevideo itself please, no decompression

I just watched the new trailer, and OH MY GOD, It left me speechless, covered in goosebumps and a little tear of joy came at the end. CPDR you guys are fuc*ing legends, there can never be enough praise for you guys! Can't wait to see what will you show us at E3, and I cannot wait enough to play this masterpiece!

@CDP Red

is there a 5.1 surround sound version of the The Sword of Destiny trailer? I'm just asking 'cause the VGX trailer had 5.1 sound.

Top Bottom