Witcher 3 Video Download Center

+

Attachments

• ZtPM0CX(1).png
    ZtPM0CX(1).png
    5.4 KB · Views: 43
Thanks for the magically procured footage Kinley! Watching the combat with the Drowners in slow-motion has made me more optimistic about the combat again... after some polishing of course.

Is there an uncompressed video of the gamplay showed by IGN?

Not yet, but the hope is that it'll come.

Hopefully sooner rather than later. It'd also be pretty neat to see the Griffin Hunt footage at least in 'not-stream' quality, seeing that section with PC Graphics would be nice, but I'd happily settle for just getting it in proper Video Quality footage but still Xbone Gameplay.

That and the on-stage demo both. Would be awesome to see those in HD as well. It shouldn't be too hard to release them.

Hey guys, not sure if someone posted this already, so let me know if they have. And if this is the wrong place to post this feel free to move it ;-).
Sooo, while whatching The Sword of Destiny trailer for the 766568977867856º time, I noticed CDPR logo(the little bird) on one of the houses. Anyone else noticed this =D? I thought it was a pretty cool easter egg =D!
View attachment 4126

you can watch it at around 1:19

Attachments

• CDP-RED easter egg.jpg
    CDP-RED easter egg.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 47
  • CDP-RED easter egg 1.jpg
    CDP-RED easter egg 1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 59
Hey guys, not sure if someone posted this already, so let me know if they have. And if this is the wrong place to post this feel free to move it ;-).
Sooo, while whatching The Sword of Destiny trailer for the 766568977867856º time, I noticed CDPR logo(the little bird) on one of the houses. Anyone else noticed this =D? I thought it was a pretty cool easter egg =D!

Good catch, but it's been posted here MANY times before. :) Hope there is more easter eggs like this in the game.

Last edited:
60FPS? Wut, did you do some kind of interpolation?

Thanks though, you guys are seriously wizards for somehow getting your hands on this shit.

Edit: Obviously the Swamp footage has a bit of 'Clarity' edge because it's in 1080p, but I said this with the Stream quality footage and I'll say it again now, the differences between this X1 footage and PC sections is just night and day. Talk of PC getting shafted is just complete and utter non-sense. This footage still looks great and Consolebros certainly aren't going to get a bad looking game at all, but PC definitely looks far better, in addition to 60FPS+ and even higher resolutions.

Last edited:
60FPS? Wut, did you do some kind of interpolation?

Thanks though, you guys are seriously wizards for somehow getting your hands on this shit.

Edit: Obviously the Swamp footage has a bit of 'Clarity' edge because it's in 1080p, but I said this with the Stream quality footage and I'll say it again now, the differences between this X1 footage and PC sections is just night and day. Talk of PC getting shafted is just complete and utter non-sense. This footage still looks great and Consolebros certainly aren't going to get a bad looking game at all, but PC definitely looks far better, in addition to 60FPS+ and even higher resolutions.

I thought X1 demo footage was 900p, and the goal is to have X1 at 1080p by Feb.
X1 just gave devs the ability to use that extra 10% because the kinect is gone, but they have not tapped into it yet because the patch is so new.
Hmm..Well I'm not worried, this game should be great across all platforms in the end.:)

Top Bottom