Witcher 3 Video Download Center

+
A well done opening cinematic. But imo, Geralt vs The Striga in TW1 and Letho's intro in TW2 were still better. :)

The music though was fantastic.

Last edited:
A well done opening cinematic. But imo, Geralt vs The Striga in TW1 and Letho's intro in TW2 were still better. :)

The music though was fantastic.
I think "Killing Monsters" topped Witcher 1 and 2 intros and "the Trail".
So much detail in "Killing monsters". Did any one else notice the creepy smile the girl had on her face at the end of the trailer when Geralt and Vesemir were leaving.
View attachment 6965

Attachments

• smile.jpg
    smile.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 44
A great trailer. But there is one thing I really dislike. It is the woman chanting. If there is one thing that annoys me in trailers or movies, its the arabic'ish woman chanting, for dramatic effect. It is in pretty much every witcher trailer and it always annoyed me, but it stayed within a tolerable level. This trailer is just pure chanting and I found it horrible to be honest (chanting, not the video). Other than that, like stated before, it is a really awesome trailer, like every witcher video before. I dont know why CDPR is so obsessed with having a woman making disturbing noises in the background. Also, it doesnt fit the setting of the witcher IMO. If you close your eyes and just listen to the woman you'd think youre watching some crusade movie set in the Middle East.

Last edited:
Hi,

There suppose to be new 40 min gameplay from Poznan Game Arena on 25th Oct, is it going to be uploaded here ?

Many thanks

Without any information... I'd not be at all surprised if it wasn't the same "40 minutes, 35 minutes etc" that has been doing the rounds since E3... but as it is live each recording is subtly different.

I wouldn't be *expecting* to see wholly new footage, or footage from a newer build.

Hi,

There suppose to be new 40 min gameplay from Poznan Game Arena on 25th Oct, is it going to be uploaded here ?

Many thanks

Any trailer or gameplay video related to TW3 will be uploaded here. nothing more, nothing less.

Hi,

Many thanks

It was almost the same demo but with polish dubbing. Fight with werewolf was longer and overall difficulty seemed to be higher. We are still waiting for upload on youtube. But, there is some new info from REDs. One guy from polish forum received quite a few answers, but as far as I know no one is willing to translate them :(. Sry bad englando Kappa

Last edited:
Without any information... I'd not be at all surprised if it wasn't the same "40 minutes, 35 minutes etc" that has been doing the rounds since E3... but as it is live each recording is subtly different.

I wouldn't be *expecting* to see wholly new footage, or footage from a newer build.
Combat scenes are worth a re-watch in it Leiste. They're more difficult and the player doesn't dash around half as much as in the former footage. Overall the fights look much better in the latest release; some new animations are also seen with the change of style, since Geralt is hitting now from different angles seeing as he doesn't always jump away and attack headfirst as before.

Last edited:
It is the same area, same quest, and as far as I could tell the same difficulty and build. The player was far less 'efficient' ~ either deliberately to show more variation, or because they used a less aggressive playstyle. Interesting to watch, and also to sample the Polish language version. I like using Polish audio with Eng subtitles in W2, and it seems likely I will at least dabble with W3.

Combat scenes are worth a re-watch in it Leiste. They're more difficult and the player doesn't dash around half as much as in the former footage. Overall the fights look much better in the latest release; some new animations are also seen with the change of style, since Geralt is hitting now from different angles seeing as he doesn't always jump away and attack headfirst as before.

Exactly, it looks like it's set on hard level, previous fights was way too easy. Another observation, do you remember first gameplay released few months ago, did you notice slightly frame rate faltering ? it's gone now so it looks like optimization is going well!

Last edited:
If that's Hard difficulty I think I'll cry, so I highly doubt it... The only reason the guy had any trouble at all, and the reason the Werewolf fight went for so long, was because he didn't use the Silver Bomb early like the English Version. If you notice when he throws the Bomb finally he kills the Werewolf in like 5 hits.

It looked like the same difficulty, or maybe only slightly higher, but I personally think it was more just in the playstyle the player had. They kind of let themselves get hit more, and didn't often just go in and mow down everything but tried to use signs more, which is why it looked better but also the fights took longer.

Top Bottom