Witcher 3 Video Download Center

+
This game looks so moody and amazing, I really like what they have done.;)

Some part i like, some other i don't. The game has an unprecedented amount of detail, detail in quality as artistic design of the textures, movement of the leaves, trees, wind, this manual placed meshes, a lot of hard work. And also an outstanding quantity of details, quantity of trees and leaves, grass maybe not that much but on the top lvl, it looks like a real forest in some real place on earth, that lvl of detail costs, many meshes, many trees making a true forest.

The bad thing is some of the shadows and shaders are missing compared to other games even on the same genre and not giving names, but some bushes look like transparent paperboard, video quality doesn't help, is a little detail that maybe is wanted by the art designer to be that way, but it's no doubt that is making some room for performance. Other thing and the most important because graphics looks like the best to this date to me, better than anything else out, it's PC performance of the game or performance at all. The game is running on high using i7 and gtx 980 at barely 35 FPS, i think they are working really hard on optimization, but i'm worried as an AMD user because r9 290 looks too much to nowadays recommended settings.

So, ahem, can we have a compressed version of the uncompressed video, something down to a few hundred MBs?

Why would anyone want to download that? :p

only a small part of users are obsessed with having huge uncompressed video files.
right now, less than 6 hours have passed since I post the link on public; and the number of download is 86.

Top Bottom