Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Premium Edition coming??

+
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Premium Edition coming??

My question about the Premium Edition is, will it be available in NA?

Clicking on the links for it on the official Witcher site, none of them seem to have the Premium Edition as an option. They just list the game and if you pre order threw GameStop you get a key chain.

I was thinking the Premium Edition may just not be ready for retail ordering yet, as the Collector's Edition doesn't seem to be either. But wanted to be sure. Also I find it odd that Amazon and GameStop do have stuff up on the Collector's Edition. But again, not anything on the Premium Edition.

Any help with my question will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

... and the Collector's Edition was available on pre-release at the same time as Standard, but is sold-out in most places, so you may need to shop around if you're looking for that.

Then what is the edition that comes with more then just the game, but not as much as the Collector's Edition?

http://buy.thewitcher.com/

• The Game DVDs
  • An exclusive CD with the official soundtrack
  • The official, developer-created "The Witcher Universe: Compendium"
  • A beautiful, detailed map of the in-game world
  • A set of unique Witcher 3 stickers
  • A stylish, protective sleeve

Or is this just the standard version and happens to come with all this by default, unlike other games?

In which case, very awesome.

Wow, that is great news indeed.

I was under the impression you had to pay more to get that stuff. Years of not so rewarding game releases have brain washed me.

This stuff for free and 16 free DLCs on top of it?

CD Project Red is amazing.

Top Bottom