Witcher Character Tournament!

+
Witcher Character Tournament!

Thought this would be a fun thing to do. We all know the Witcher series has so many great and interesting characters, so why not see who holds the crown for the fan favorite among us here? How it will work is everyone will post up to 10 of their favorite characters (from both books and games), and afterwards I will use the results to see who will make it into the tournament. The tournament will start off with 32 characters and there will be matches between the characters to fight it out. I will start off with my list and we'll go from there!

Geralt
Yennefer
Ciri
Lambert
Roche
Gaunter O'Dim
Olgeird Von Everec
Cerys
Dandelion
Dijkstra

Although the other thread is similiar, I'll go with this one. Note these are definitely not the best but some of my favourite characters.

Regis Rohellec Terzieff-Godefroy
Gaunter O' Dim
Vlodimir von Everec
Jaques de Aldersberg
Menno Coehoorn
Vattier de Ridaux
Leo Bonhart
Letho
Thaler
And last but not least Blue-eyes lass

I know, Leo Bonhart?
I despised the Rats from the beginning and was happy when they met their fate, namely Leo

From the games:
- Geralt
- Vesemir
- Zoltan
- Cerys an Craite
- Olgierd von Everec

- Saskia
- Eskel
- Vernon Roche

- Shani
- Iorveth

1. Regis Rohellec Terzieff-Godefroy
2. Olgierd von Everec
3. Philippa Eilhart
4. Sigismund Dijkstra
5. Gaunter O'Dim
6. Geralt of Rivia
7. Letho of Gulet
8. Thaler
9. Azar Javed
10. The best character from Blood and Wine

Honorable mentions: Leo Bonhart, Rience, Eskel, Lambert, Triss, Yennefer, Zoltan Chivay, Field Marshal Duda, Borch Three Jackdaws, Dandelion, Vernon Roche, Iorveth, Siegfried of Denesle, Vincent Meiss, Jethro, Kalkstein, Lytta Neyd, Dethmold of Ban Ard, all the other sorceresses and mages,...

Details about my ranking in Favourite Character in the Witcherverse thread.

From the games alone

Geralt
Yennefer
Cerys
Lambert
Roche
Thaler
Philippa
Trololo the chargyman
Odrin (and his mates)
Johnny

Ciri already got an award. So I think thats enough. If you want to get tournament for the most foul mouthed character in the game and books complete with a voting system, I'm in. Does this forum has voting tools?

Top Bottom