Witcher Community news: The 17th of April – an even greater day for two of our fans

+
Witcher Community news: The 17th of April – an even greater day for two of our fans

All Witcher fans waited for the 17th of April. But for two of them have even more to be excited about. Two of our forum users, Kindo and DelightfulMcCoy, met on The Witcher message board some time ago and today theyre getting married. You can read their story HERE
And now a special message for our newlywed couple: The whole CD Projekt RED team wishes you all the best and a happy life together. We are really glad that something we created led to such a wonderful event.
Bartłomiej Gaweł (Lead Concept Artist) has prepared something really special for your wedding. You can see a bit of it in this news graphic. We will send it out to you as soon as possible (check your PMs)!

Oh yeah, this special couple should appear in a secondar... I mean, PRIMARY quest for The Witcher 3!!!

CONGRATULATIONS MR WITCHER AND MRS WITCHERETTE!

That's some story. Congratulations!

And also kudos for CDProjekt Red for being so actively involved with the fandom.

To the happy Witchers! May your path know only the bonds you two forge as one...

Cheers! A drink at the tavern!

On a side note:
1) Still want a witchers medallion!
2) WTF??? I want one of those cool witcherette out there somewhere! NO-F**KIN-FAIR! All these stank-asses in FL are NO PRIZE!!!... I KEED!

Again, love and happiness to you both.

Sincerely,
Witcher of the House of Scorpion

This is amazing! Congratulations! It just shows that there is good in the world, doesn't it?

This is just great to see! :)

Masos said:
<p>And now a special message for our newlywed couple: The whole CD Projekt RED team wishes you all the best and a happy life together. We are really glad that something we created led to such a wonderful event.</p>
<p>Bartłomiej Gaweł (Lead Concept Artist) has prepared something really special for your wedding. You can see a bit of it in this news’ graphic.

Top Bottom