Witcher Cooking Book: Why not?

+
Sorry for the long delay. Here was my background, but I'm thinking something that would fit better in a 'book' format would probably be best. Font I used was Viner Hand.
View attachment 7025

Attachments

• recipe_backg.jpg
    recipe_backg.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 79
If this cookbook ever becomes reality, which I hope it will. Will the book have instructions that even a inexperienced/green/noob cook like me can understand? (and by noob cook I mean, haven't really cooked at all :p )

If this cookbook ever becomes reality, which I hope it will. Will the book have instructions that even a inexperienced/green/noob cook like me can understand? (and by noob cook I mean, haven't really cooked at all :p )

Maybe it'd be a good idea to put a credit and the forum member's name at the bottom of each one. That way if someone has specific questions they can message them. Might get too cluttered otherwise to go through the entire process. Cooking is pretty easy (at least in my opinion), but doing it quickly takes some tricks to cut down on prep time.

Isnt most of the cookings Witchers do deadly poison drinks? Because if so I think I will pass on that cooking book....
:geraltsad:

Top Bottom