Witcher EU Version Censorship Removal

+
Have the EU version and downloaded the latest patch (v3.4). Played through the Keira Metz quest line and everything was censored. Keira wore a permanent white bra and was clothed during the sex scene.
I recalled Yennifer wore the same white bra in the starting cutscene as well, none of which I saw during my ps4 playthrough.

Is there anyway to remove the censorship or will I be stuck playing a censored game because of the region I bought the game from?

P.S. Censored or no, still the GOAT for me but would rather play it unedited, how it was meant to be.

If there is censorship going on with the EU version (I don‘t own a Switch, so I can not test it), it‘s not due to the region. Otherwise, we‘d see censorship on PC, PS4 and Xbox too in Europe, which is not the case. Most likely Nintendo‘s console required certain changes. I doubt there‘s much you can do about it.

If there is censorship going on with the EU version (I don‘t own a Switch, so I can not test it), it‘s not due to the region. Otherwise, we‘d see censorship on PC, PS4 and Xbox too in Europe, which is not the case. Most likely Nintendo‘s console required certain changes. I doubt there‘s much you can do about it.
The weird thing was, I asked around on reddit and the game is uncensored for alot of other people, some with EU region versions.

What specific country in Europe are you in? I doubt it is EU-wide, so it must be to do with your particular country's rules.

Top Bottom