Witcher Fan Meetup 2016

+
how much of a bribe does it take for you to make them public?

we can arrange something.

This is why you're my favourite australian on these forums <3

need to lift my game :'(

by @Sagitarii

Hello everyone!

As you may or may not know, on the 30th of May at the Tauron Arena in Kraków a Witcher 3 concert will take place, featuring a live orchestra and even Percival themselves!

Some of your fellow forumites ( @Sagitarii , @mecha_fish , @C0bR , @Totalimmortal ) are joining me in this grand adventure and I'd like to find out if any other fans, or even REDs, will be attending this event, so I can organize a little get-together. :)

We can meet up at a nearby venue (still looking at options, depending on how many people will show up, will update the OP when I find out more), before or after the concert, for a little witcher chat, drinks and getting to know each other. If you're not attending the concert but still want to join us you're also more than welcome!

Please let me know in this thread, hope to hear from all of you soon! ;)

Your friendly community bear,
Kinley​

This. You've got to love seeing this! I've been in Kraków once and it was nice. Sadly I cannot go. Work and other stuff prevent me from going and it's kind of short notice. Had this been in July though!!! :happy:

Whoever came up with the idea, hats off to you, because it sounds so much fun! Great initiative! :hatsoff:

I hope you all will have a great time and so much fun meeting each other! I am with you in spirit! :happy:

Oh, Kinleybear, take some pics and share will you? :happy:

EDIT: Well...to whomever who will be in control the camera: please share. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to see embarrassing moments:

Last edited:
I'm going all the way from London and @mecha_fish all the way from Australia. Step up your game Alan!
Al is probably so engrossed with the game and its medieval lore he forgot airplanes exist. ;D

As for me, I have a leg surgery on May 30th so even if I wanted to go I couldn't. So drink to my health while in there. And don't forget to take pictures!

Make sure to take lots of embarrassing pictures of each other and share them with the rest of us.

There won't be any embarassing moments, since we are all very nice and mannered people, who avoid alcohol and any addicting decoctions. We will sightsee the city and have a lemonade.

Will go...you can add me to the list

Nice!

This. You've got to love seeing this! I've been in Kraków once and it was nice. Sadly I cannot go. Work and other stuff prevent me from going and it's kind of short notice. Had this been in July though!!! :happy:

Whoever came up with the idea, hats off to you, because it sounds so much fun! Great initiative! :hatsoff:

I hope you all will have a great time and so much fun meeting each other! I am with you in spirit! :happy:

We will have fun for you all :nice:
Well it went from someone (I think @King_Hochmeister) linking me the event, I decided to go, bought the tickets, then The Bear joined, since we planned a meeting from quite some time (in another place though) and it kinda went from there. Sadly not everyone that wanted to go, could, but there might be other occasions.

As for me, I have a leg surgery on May 30th so even if I wanted to go I couldn't.
so even if I wanted to go I couldn't
so even if I wanted

Your words are a pain to me. Yes, we don't have snow at this time of year, but it doesn't mean it's that bad!

Very funny but the reason for not going is our airports are piss-poor at keeping times and are poorly organised. I don't fancy having to go through all that shite to get a plane. :p

EXCUSES, EXCUSES. You need to try harder, Alan. :threaten:

There won't be any embarassing moments, since we are all very nice and mannered people, who avoid alcohol and any addicting decoctions. We will sightsee the city and have a lemonade.

What? There...there won't be any shenanigans? :sadtriss::geraltsad::cirisad:

EDIT:

Last edited:
Top Bottom