Witcher Fan Meetup 2016

+
Witcher Fan Meetup 2016

by @Sagitarii

Hello everyone!

As you may or may not know, on the 30th of May at the Tauron Arena in Kraków a Witcher 3 concert will take place, featuring a live orchestra and even Percival themselves!

Some of your fellow forumites ( @Sagitarii, @mecha_fish, @C0bR, @Totalimmortal) are joining me in this grand adventure and I'd like to find out if any other fans, or even REDs, will be attending this event, so I can organize a little get-together. :)

We can meet up at a nearby venue (still looking at options, depending on how many people will show up, will update the OP when I find out more), before or after the concert, for a little witcher chat, drinks and getting to know each other. If you're not attending the concert but still want to join us you're also more than welcome!

Please let me know in this thread, hope to hear from all of you soon! ;)

Your friendly community bear,
Kinley​

UPDATE

The venue we chose to crash at will be House of Beer. PM @Sagitarii for a contact number if you want to meet up after the show in front of the arena or you can meet up with us at the venue itself. We're expecting about 10-15 people.

See you all on Monday!

Last edited:
[FONT=fonts/source_sans_proregular]The first part of the game saga was released in 20027
[/FONT]
[FONT=fonts/source_sans_proregular]

Lol. Someone has cyberpunk on the brain. I hope it gets uploaded in good quality. [/FONT][FONT=fonts/source_sans_proregular][/FONT]

Aw damn it. I'm at the opposite end of the continent so no meet up for me. :(

Would you at least take a few pics and post them in The Hairy Bear for those of us who can't go? It'll be fucking hilarious to see you guys drunk out of your minds! :p

That is indeed a great initiative!
Wish could join you guys, I love the soundtrack. Looks rather impossible to fulfill.
Make sure to have fun and visit the Old City :)

Kinley - love your Smog Alarm banner. LMAO.

Don't worry, I am a native Machete-City inhabitant, will take good care of them and what they should see ;)

You guys have no idea how much I wanted to go ... Alas, I have finals right on the days of the meetup.

And for those that do go, have fun guys and gals <3

One day my Circassian friend, one day. Learn programming quickly, we have loads of coder jobs here.

All credit goes to @Sagitarii, he made the image. Send him all your redpoints!

Will do! @Sagitarii, come here. Want to give you a redpoint :)

GIB. THE. REDPOINTS.

Aw damn it. I'm at the opposite end of the continent so no meet up for me. :(

@mecha_fish has more than 13,000km to do, you won't impress us with your distance :areukiddingme:

I'm at the opposite end of the continent so no meet up for me.

m8.

We are so screwed.

that is a very gentle way of phrasing it.

@mecha_fish is the real MVP.

thanks, babe

Have a grand time, @Kinley , @Sagitarii , @mecha_fish , @C0bR , and @Totalimmortal ! All the best!

thanks, mark

Make sure to take lots of embarrassing pictures of each other and share them with the rest of us.

i will. and i will only share them with you, exclusively. <3

Top Bottom