Witcher Fan Meetup 2016

+
Looks awesome. Thanks for sharing the pictures and story! Is there any story behind Roach playing piano on the streets of Krakow? Being a witcher's horse must not buy the grain like it use to.

She probably got stuck behind that piano again...

Thanks for the update and photos @Sagitarii! Good to see you, @mecha_fish and @Kinley had interesting time there.

@Kinley: is it the same Jewish cemetery where Ram"o is buried (this one)?

I am pretty sure that's the one. Old Jewish Cementary in Kazimierz district.

Ach, clearly, all of ye had fun -- far, far too much fun for your own good! I'm glad you had a chance to do this, and to enjoy each other's company. Thanks for sharing your story and pictures!
Cheers.

I am so sad no one commented on Marcin Iwiński pic :((((

Also, @gregski we are sorry, we didn't meet up with you, we realized we didn't have a contact number to you far to late and we were in rush most of the time. Maybe next time :)

Epic Witcher stuff, epic company and epic Slavic drinking, what more can a mere Witcherfan ask for in his life? :') Jelly and proud in the same time of all the fun, people and places (CDPR HNNGG) you got to visit.
So bummed out that I didn't get to join you guys for the first meetup, but hey, here's to this becoming a tradition that will just increase in number!

Epic Witcher stuff, epic company and epic Slavic drinking, what more can a mere Witcherfan ask for in his life? :') Jelly and proud in the same time of all the fun, people and places (CDPR HNNGG) you got to visit.
So bummed out that I didn't get to join you guys for the first meetup, but hey, here's to this becoming a tradition that will just increase in number!
oi

> disappears off the face of the internet
> has the party brought to him regardless
SURE THING M80

Dear God you're beautiful.
less flattering, more creepy : )

dick jokes

thanks again for the photos and narration, now I'd like you to do the full graphic-comic version. Because those comic strips were brilliant.

there's more where that came from

@Sagitarii

Thanks for the awesome story and pictures :) That surely looked like a fun trip!

And yeah, that Iwinski picture sure is Pulitzer quality :D Great photo!

Top Bottom