Witcher Fan Meetup 2016

+
We had a great time and we are pretty sure we will repeat it in the future.

I will try my best not to be an idiot that skips on a journey like this because of some university semester in the future you can count on that :p

oi

The real underrated story right here, @mecha_fish meeting up with @Totalimmortal

Single-handedly found his address and phone number, I would be scared if you were in Jordan m8.

Last edited:
I will try my best not to be an idiot that skips on a journey like this because of some university semester in the future you can count on that :p

I WILL HOLD YOU TO THAT PROMISE.

The real underrated story right here, @mecha_fish meeting up with @Totalimmortal

Single-handedly found his address and phone number, I would be scared if you were in Jordan m8.

Hey, hey, that was me! But kudos to Fish for actually surviving numerous scary incidents when travelling through Europe.

So what was the shock? Discovering she WAS a creepy dude in a pink dress?

That's the feeling I don't even know I can describe.

Also, those comic strips and drawings were of course done by @mecha_fish . Just to clarify.

Last edited:
oi

> disappears off the face of the internet
> has the party brought to him regardless
SURE THING M80

Hnnnng, the nostalgia (even tho it's been like, 2 months?) surge when I opened that spoiler :' ) Veoma dobro times were had. So yeah even tho I missed the main events and the meetup, the spirit of witcher & memes came to me instead, to Serbia nonetheless. And lemme tell you that you ain't wrong, dw @eskiMoe

@KingHochmeister You and me both, bro, you and me both

You're looking really happy there @Sagitarii! :p :evil:

That's me tho, do not insult @Sagitarii like that please. And yeah was pretty happy there ;)

I am so sad no one commented on Marcin Iwiński pic :((((
Comments? You want comments? Aha. Well, since now I've a bit more time to post a proper response, let's have some . . . bad jokes! Here they come:
There was pollen. In our beer. And our pljeskavica.
And in the air all around us. It was a blur of a day.
Thoroughly pollinated in Poland, eh? Or were you all Polandated?
[get the bottle segment - technical problems]
I take it you were able to get it right in the end (or in the basket, as the case may be.) Kinley was able to put you onto the right word? (Although, direct commands to the bottle are sometimes effective: 'Get in the basket, Bottle! Listen here, Bottle, get in there, now!')
Autism struck face of Sagi with his (and yours) creation on the wall in the food area.
Congratulations! (Sorry, no joke here. Please, move along.)
Worth mentioning that Mr. Blacha made an attempt to join us but was sadly busy with a meeting.
Hmm. What an astonishing coincidence. . . . (He probably did it for intentional irony.)
mecha_fish said:
Nice one! What a pity the Bear missed it.
Iwinski’s hands are very soft and he looks a lot like a human pillow please don’t tell him.
Mr. Softi? Marcin Pillowinski? Cushion Iwinski? (Well. I tried. At least they're bad.)

Congratulations again on your various Polish exploits!

That's all for now.

Comments? You want comments? Aha. Well, since now I've a bit more time to post a proper response, let's have some . . . bad jokes! Here they come:

Thoroughly pollinated in Poland, eh? Or were you all Polandated?

I take it you were able to get it right in the end (or in the basket, as the case may be.) Kinley was able to put you onto the right word? (Although, direct commands to the bottle are sometimes effective: 'Get in the basket, Bottle! Listen here, Bottle, get in there, now!')

Congratulations! (Sorry, no joke here. Please, move along.)

Hmm. What an astonishing coincidence. . . . (He probably did it for intentional irony.)

Nice one! What a pity the Bear missed it.

Mr. Softi? Marcin Pillowinski? Cushion Iwinski? (Well. I tried. At least they're bad.)

Congratulations again on your various Polish exploits!

That's all for now.

I feel very violated to be honest :hurt:

Even though I knew perfectly fine she wasn't a creepy dude in a pink dress.

excuse you:

I will try my best not to be an idiot that skips on a journey like this because of some university semester in the future you can count on that

memes > education

Hey, hey, that was me!

yes, but i had to interact with his land lady.

in SERBIAN.

surviving numerous scary incidents when travelling through Europe.

i maintain that the serbian land lady was the most scary of those incidents.

Hnnnng, the nostalgia (even tho it's been like, 2 months?) surge when I opened that spoiler :' ) Veoma dobro times were had. So yeah even tho I missed the main events and the meetup, the spirit of witcher & memes came to me instead, to Serbia nonetheless.

good to bring a little light to the dark corners of the balkan wage slave existence ; ) with gwent, no less. i look forward to a larger group meet up next time, you better be there m80

Just felt like someone needed to point that out.
You're looking really happy there @Sagitarii!
And lemme tell you that you ain't wrong, dw @eskiMoe
Lucky bastard.

y'all need to chill

let's have some . . . bad jokes

you can also chill but for a totally different reason ; )

@wichat you are always welcome to future events if you feel up to it! : 3

You started it!

let me remind you of the less flattering; more creepy comment i made earlier and end this here. back to the topic of how soft iwinski's hands are and how amazing the REDs are for allowing us to have this opportunity to grasp such perfectly smooth palms.

let me remind you of the less flattering; more creepy comment i made earlier and end this here. back to the topic of how soft iwinski's hands are and how amazing the REDs are for allowing us to have this opportunity to grasp such perfectly smooth palms.

You already know this, but you are so damned weird. :p

Ok, I feel the need to remind you of the less flattering more creepy comments from this thread, due to them not being welcomed in here, because I am sure that mr. Iwinski would agree first, that your fascination and really vivid descriptions of his palms and general fluffiness falls into that comment category easily.

: ^ )

Last edited:
Top Bottom