Witcher Franchise Speculation

+

Witcher Franchise Speculation

• I would like Witcher 4 with Geralt in a story after the Witcher 3 events. Warning! Unlikely!

Votes: 94 23.9%
  • I would like Witcher 4 with Ciri and a story that takes place after Witcher 3 events.

Votes: 107 27.2%
  • I would like Witcher 4 with a new PREDEFINED protagonist (not Geralt or Ciri).

Votes: 92 23.4%
  • I would like Witcher 4 with a PLAYER CREATED CHARACTER (skyrim, dragon age).

Votes: 71 18.1%
  • I would like a Witcher Prequel Series with a much younger Geralt.

Votes: 102 26.0%
  • I would like Witcher 1 remade and expanded upon in the new engine (and maybe W2 as well).

Votes: 103 26.2%
  • The new game(s) should build on the existing universe. Kingdoms and characters are largely the same.

Votes: 77 19.6%
  • The new game(s) should be a "a fresh start". New exciting lands, characters, companions, lore etc.

Votes: 45 11.5%
  • I would like more than 2 expansions for W3, maybe 4-5 to expand on Ciri, Triss, Saskia, Iorveth etc.

Votes: 179 45.5%
  • Once Witcher 3 is done I don't want more Witcher games. CDPR should do other things.

Votes: 50 12.7%

• Total voters
Just like Mass Effect 3 ending Shepard's involvement in the respective universe, Witcher 3 is supposed to end Geralt's story. A few of you might know that there is a new Mass Effect game in the works. It seems fairly safe to assume that the same will happen to this particular IP.

Damn shame, Geralt was such an interesting character.

Never been able to play a RPG as female so Ciri would basicly kill the game for me :( And i agree pretty sure they will make a game with Ciri as lead so have fun to you guys who can play female characters.

Ciri, Eskel or Lambert.

Cant really think anyone i'd like to play as, let alone some new guy.

Iorveth or Roche if we are talking about a regular guys.

Much as I love Geralt, 3 games with him as protagonist is enough. IMO they should either go with a blank slate character for the next installment, or have several equally fleshed out characters to chose from. Wouldn't mind playing as Ciri, as long as she's just as promiscuous as Geralt. :D

No.
I'd rather play as a Cat school witcher
They are notorious as killer for hire. More ruthless and pragmatic than the Wolves.
Imagine someone with Geralt's strength, but without his Code.
No more bullshits about neutrality and no killing humans.
This time you play as a total psychopath, slaughtering kings and nobles and monsters for money.

No.
I'd rather play as a Cat school witcher
They are notorious as killer for hire. More ruthless and pragmatic than the Wolves.
Imagine someone with Geralt's strength, but without his Code.
No more bullshits about neutrality and no killing humans.
This time you play as a total psychopath, slaughtering kings and nobles and monsters for money.
So Letho? It could be interesting to play as Letho after he escapes Loc Muinne considering what he told Geralt in the quest with him.
Anyway it would be so weird to play a full witcher game without Geralt.. But if there'll be one I'd like to play Ciri.

Edit: Though Letho is from the school of the viper but he's a kingslayer

Last edited:
LEL

@topic: How about Letho or Vesimir? :D

letho's fat and uncle vesemir is old, id like to play a prequel (with geralt) from before he gets captured by the wild hunt but i doubt theres much content, enough to make a game about it (dunno havnt read books yet)

No, I dislike franchises getting milked. The Witcher had a great run and the story has finally concluded, let it rest now.

I never understood this fan desire for things to never end. Once the story reaches it's conclusion, you should be more excited to see something else, something new by the same people. No creator likes to be tied to their work, to feel an obligation to continue something simply because it's both profitable and because people can't let go.

Bad Move IMO if they wanted everyone to like her , I couldn't stand her , Tried killing her off , but Sadly she came back : (

if there is an entire game with her as the Main character would be a No Thanks from me !

No. If we're done with Geralt I'd rather next series be either a player made toon or focus on a new witcher from another school. Playing as Ciri is the least fun part of Witcher 3. The only feelings I have for her are annoyance and they'd have to redo her character to be a lot less powerful or we'd just be getting into generic fantasy rpfg power levels.

No. If we're done with Geralt I'd rather next series be either a player made toon or focus on a new witcher from another school. Playing as Ciri is the least fun part of Witcher 3. The only feelings I have for her are annoyance and they'd have to redo her character to be a lot less powerful or we'd just be getting into generic fantasy rpfg power levels.
Well duh, she'd suffer from amnesia and start learning all her skills from scratch.

Top Bottom