Witcher gear different colour bug and manticore armor

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Witcher gear different colour bug and manticore armor

I have noticed with the new update that my enhanced feline gear have a different colour. the bright bue colour (arms, legs) have been replaced with a a much, much darker blue and the main armor piece is a more purple-ish blue though sometimes it looks almost black, manticore armor in the main menu is different from the one shown in trailer in the regard that the upper part of the gloves is white, while in the teaser trailer it was black, and judging by how the armor looked in the original witcher the upper part of the glove should be black and not white, though im not sure what it looks like when actually in-game i heard that manticore on NG plus had a different glove colour there as well. I suspect this is an issue with the new dye system? though that is just me guessing, it seems to be a texture bug either way, the bug is apaprently affecting more than just witcher gear as i have seen reports on reddit that other armors have been affected by this texture bug, Feline, Ursine, Wolf (guessing griffin as well) and Viper and apparently manticore in some way, starter armor has also been affected, hopefully this will get fixed, if anyone else on the forums have this problem you can write something here and perhaps provide some pictures.

Last edited:
I have noticed that my enhanced feline gear have a different colour. the bright bue colour (arms, legs) have been replaced with a a much, much darker blue and the main armor piece is a more purple-ish blue though sometimes it looks almost black, manticore armor in the main menu is different from the one shown in trailer in the regard that the upper part of the gloves is white, while in the teaser trailer it was black, and judging by how the armor looked in the original witcher the upper part of the glove should be black and not white, though im not sure what it looks like when actually in-game i heard that manticore on NG plus had a different glove colour there as well. I suspect this is an issue with the new dye system? though that is just me guessing, it seems to be a texture bug either way, the bug is apaprently affecting more than just witcher gear as i have seen reports on reddit that other armors have been affected by this texture bug, Feline, Ursine, Wolf (guessing griffin as well) and Viper and apparently manticore in some way, starter armor has also been affected, hopefully this will get fixed, if anyone else on the forums have this problem you can write something here and perhaps provide some pictures.

There is a whole section on this - This is not a bug but intended by the Devs in the new patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom