Witcher Interactive Comics - why limit it to iOS ?

+
Witcher Interactive Comics - why limit it to iOS ?

Since it will be free, and many people are resisting the urge of getting apple devices...

would it be possible to release it on PC? as a goodie on GOG, for example, or simply completely for free on thewitcher.com website?

Hell, I would get it even if it was not free. But..buying appled device just for that would be a bit excessive :)

Aditya

Forum veteran
paulcz said:
Since it will be free, and many people are resisting the urge of getting apple devices...

would it be possible to release it on PC? as a goodie on GOG, for example, or simply completely for free on thewitcher.com website?

Hell, I would get it even if it was not free. But..buying appled device just for that would be a bit excessive :)

I don't know about the "interactive" part but it was already said before that the comic will be free on gog as a goodie :)

I'm thinking that the comic exists to promote the coming of The Witcher to the Mac, so they want something special for Apple stuff users.

Adityathewarriorwithin said:
I don't know about the "interactive" part but it was already said before that the comic will be free on gog as a goodie :)

Awesome :D I don't have any Apple devices so that's a nice bonus if I can still read the comic anyway.

Aditya

Forum veteran
Schmooples said:
They showed how the comic is directed by touching the screen -> animations.

oh then this must be a different one perhaps then the one in pre-order/gog
or just a digiral version of it

Adityathewarriorwithin said:
oh then this must be a different one perhaps then the one in pre-order/gog
or just a digiral version of it

The summary thread mentioned that the comic is about a werecat, so that sounds like the pre-order comic that I got with the retail version of TW2. I guess maybe they digitized it and made it interactive for the Apple version, or maybe it's just a coincidence and they are different after all.

Well I did not read it yet and it could be made interactive with mouse still, I hope CDP releases it for PC gamers and not just mac users too :)

Aver

Forum veteran
It's kinda interactive. For example you can take off girl's bra by touching it. ;)

Scani

Forum veteran
You can see small part of it in this video:
http://polygamia.pl/Polygamia/10,95387,11492193,Wiedzmin_na_Mac_OS_X_i_komiks.html

It is my understanding it's the same comic, story-wise. The title is "Reason of State". The only difference being that the new iOS version, will be FLASH/interactive as well... :)

I'm sure a flash version on the main website or Android version will follow sooner or later.

FuKuy said:
I'm sure a flash version on the main website or Android version will follow sooner or later.

ye my mate was asking why they werent making a version for his htc, in fact this is what he said "Only on IOS? If there is a God, he will put a stop to this" :D

bobsbarricades said:
where can I get more info on this comic?

You can check this link of the Witcher Wiki, an extraordinary site of everything about the Witcher world, created and supported by great witcher-fan gals such as Gamewidow and Secondchildren...

http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Racja_stanu

why only "phones"? (and tablets for that matter)what about the "true" systems?

Top Bottom