Witcher map bug

+
Witcher map bug

I have an issue with the first map of Witcher 3.

There is a hidden treasure "RIVER BRIDGE HIDDEN TREASURE". I dived into the water, picked up the chest. The witcher senses don`t show anything else around but the white circle around the map marker didn`t gray out. I got the Side Quest (Temerain Valuables) and I finished it but the marker is still white. Did I miss something or is it a bug?

I'm having this same issue in Velen with a bandit camp full of level 3 cannibals right by a beach full of level 15 Mucknixers, just below Condyle. The Cannibals are all dead, and I looted everything there, but the map marker just won't fade.

I'm having this issue too, with the monster cave at the north from the hangman tree and with the cannibal camp.

Also some places are still with the "?" mark after visiting them, counting to three unknown marks in my Velen map even if I've already cleared the area. One of them is to the left from Lurtch, where I've been more than 2 times now and still the same issue. The other one is at the left coast from the Longline island, there are 3 marks and only one has been recognized. The other 2 left still unrevealed. And even worse, one of those unrevealed has been reveiled as a power stone... but the power stone is not there!!

I've reloaded the game a couple of times but the issue is still ongoing.

I have an issue with the first map of Witcher 3.

There is a hidden treasure "RIVER BRIDGE HIDDEN TREASURE". I dived into the water, picked up the chest. The witcher senses don`t show anything else around but the white circle around the map marker didn`t gray out. I got the Side Quest (Temerain Valuables) and I finished it but the marker is still white. Did I miss something or is it a bug?

I cleared out White Orchard and don't have any remaining markers, though I might have just gotten lucky. Did you check in the grills/fenced off area underneath the bridges?

I'm having this same issue in Velen with a bandit camp full of level 3 cannibals right by a beach full of level 15 Mucknixers, just below Condyle. The Cannibals are all dead, and I looted everything there, but the map marker just won't fade.

I also ran into this one, and this guy started a thread about that issue as well. Maybe we should just start a megathread for non-clearing locations.

Last edited:
Top Bottom