Witcher.net.ru - Russian community site

+
Ksandr Warfire said:
Hey! It was moved to this forum part!!! Why??? Please move it back to COMMUNITY.
Ksandr, try to edit your first post here. There you should be able to change the section.

Great job Ksandr!!! Your site looks better (still... I don't understand a single word but it's ok )We'll post a news about your new site on www.thewitcher.com today

Cool layout, definitely better than previous one.btw some parts of the top menu graphic are not displaying properly, I checked on two machines and 3 browsers.

Well the design is just finished. We still test it and fix some bugs. Today the problem with top menu will be cheked. This problem appeares at resolutions higher then 1024x768.Today we'll also launch module of quotes from the books etc...Thanks guys for this words!

Ksandr, could you tell me where you got that screen with the sunset in hi-res? Coz that was exclusive for our witcher.phx.pl site and I don't see our logo at it (however I see the trace of it being removed)

Well, it's not exectly like that Daerdin We gave you this screen earlier than other sites but I didn't mention it's exclusive. I'm not sure if that kind of "competition" between fansites is ok. I'd rather prefer helping each other with stuff.Of course, when we launch fansite program (after launching new official site) we will appoint few catergories of fansites (i.e. "normal", "veteran" and "elite"). Then we will make some difference with stuff send to the sites in each category. But till then... I think there's no reason in competition. "Witcher" still needs to be more popular in many countries.And above all, there's really no problem cause PHX as well as Cronicles of Kaer Morhen will surely have status of "elite"

Then, I must have misunderstood you, Dziadu. Sorry for the fuss.
Dziadu said:
Of course, when we launch fansite program (after launching new official site)
And when may we expect that?

2Daerdin:Well actually I understood that like it said Dziadu. I've got it from your site and removed logo. There are lots of ways to do that without lessing quolity of screen. If this is the problem for you I can delete that screen and made the same from "official" version. I also have knowlege how to make screens larger without lessing quolity of screen For to live forever such problems I officially give you rights to use at your site any materials from mine whenever they are exclusive or not.
And when may we expect that?
After GC 2006, that starts at 23d of August.

Ksandr Warfire said:
For to live forever such problems I officially give you rights to use at your site any materials from mine whenever they are exclusive or not.
Very nice attitude Ksandr Bravo Daerdin ---> no problem. I can see your point. And I may assure you that after launching fansite program we will think of providing "elite" sites with totally "exlusive" materials. After all it will be award for very good and important job you're all doing in PHX and other great sites (to mention also elkander, Ksandr's Cronicles, german witcher.de and few more)...

Ksandr Warfire said:
If this is the problem for you I can delete that screen and made the same from "official" version.
No, it's not a problem. As I said, I simply misunderstood, and I thought it was exclusive. Sorry for the inconvenience once again.
Ksandr Warfire said:
For to live forever such problems I officially give you rights to use at your site any materials from mine whenever they are exclusive or not.
And vice-versa. So, why not make official friendship Let's maybe exchange our site's buttons? (ours are HERE)

Top Bottom