Witcher Senses [Midinváerne with Gwent contest - 6th task]

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Witcher Senses [Midinváerne with Gwent contest - 6th task]

Vedymins (or witchers, as we know them) are legendary trackers. They can spot nearly invisible clues, from which they can recreate complex chains of events, or hunt down the most elusive monsters. Be it a proper monster, or a monstrosity of human nature, no trace escapes a master witcher's keen senses. For this task you must use your sense of sight. (Those spooky cat's eyes must be good for something, right?)

Here you can see two pictures which are not quite identical. Can you spot all 10 differences? Once you have found them all, you can either write down a list of where they are, or mark them on a copy of the picture itself. Send your answers to the special email: midinvaerneEN@kaermorhen.com. The first three entries to provide the correct answers will be rewarded with a point.

Use a Cat potion, or de Vries’ extract. Meditate. Use the Professor’s glasses, or even Thaler’s monocle. Approach the task however you wish -- it’s the result that counts! Happy hunting!

DEERCG;n7312000 said:
Completed my task. Good luck to other. :wisegirl:

I dont get it....

How can u always be first :D
Congratz tho, i guess u are one of the 3 winners of the total competition. Great effort by u DEERCG!

Thanks to CDPR and Vattier in person. I had lots of fun with all of the 6 tasks :)

TV_JayArr;n7312330 said:
How can u always be first :D
Congratz tho, i guess u are one of the 3 winners of the total competition. Great effort by u DEERCG!

Thank you. ;)

But may be I'm first comment in here but that not meaning I will be the one of three persons in first sent email.

By the way, good luck to you too.

Top Bottom