Witcher senses not working

+
I'm standing close to the desk, nothing working at all. My switch remotes are fine now issue. I did hold it down too and still no go. What have I done wrong?

Could be an issue with your Switch, and not the game. Does the button work properly out of the Witcher? If so, it could be a bug with the game. Have you attempted loading an earlier game, charging your remote (if it's out of battery), and rebooting? Hope you get it sorted!

The buttons and all work fine. The controllers are attached fine no problem. I even reset the switch and game nothing.

I'd suggest taking a video of the issue (letting them see you pressing the button and what's happening on the screen), then sending it in to CDPR Support directly.

Some other things that might be notable:

1.) What version of the Switch is it (model number)?

2.) Where and when did you purchase the Switch?

3.) Any changes to the system? (Even if you're not using mods for TW3, did you alter the Switch itself in any way?)

I'd suggest taking a video of the issue (letting them see you pressing the button and what's happening on the screen), then sending it in to CDPR Support directly.

Some other things that might be notable:

1.) What version of the Switch is it (model number)?

2.) Where and when did you purchase the Switch?

3.) Any changes to the system? (Even if you're not using mods for TW3, did you alter the Switch itself in any way?)
Good suggestion. Though it may be more worthwhile to send it to Saber Interactive rather than CDPR, since Saber did the port. Though unfortunately, I can't seem to locate a contact email for Saber. Could've sworn I saw someone post a screenshot of one few weeks ago though. Regardless, sending it to CDPR Support should still work fine.

Top Bottom